Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
One is the loneliest number... for updates, so we have three:
First, a change to inbox. Buckle up, because now you can switch between activity and archived notifications right from your inbox menu.
Two, you can approve or reject requests to join your team in app. When you receive requests, a banner will appear in the Home tab—just like it does on the web.
Last but not least, say hello to enhanced numeric fields. They’re now grouped by region, and will show currency, percent, and custom labels as long as they’re enabled on web.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pätevä apu työprojektien hoitamiseen
Tällä hoituu kätevästi monen projektin hoitaminen ja kaikki tiimissä pysyvät kärryillä missä ollaan menossa.
Alarms would be nice
This app is incredibly useful but I’m afraid I could replace it by using my phone’s alarm and notebook in tandem. I would have demand for an app that combines the two.
Asana is a great free software for project management.
Using the free version now with computer and this app.
Works great and Would propably be using the paid version too If I would some day be in need of the paid version.
- Asana, Inc.
- 53.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Asana, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.