Hijacked to a to strange world. Forced to fight for your life. Discover the secrets of the Arbitrators and find your way back home!
Barbearian is a fast-paced hack'n'slash with massive battles in a colorful, hand-drawn world.
- 100+ levels full of action and adventure
- Collect loot, purchase upgrades and experiment with numerous weapons
- Rescue prisoners and build your own army
- Encounter colossal boss monsters and take them down
- Plenty of challenge, not for the easily discouraged!
- Fully configurable controls with MFi controller support
- Cloud save support
- "If you're a fan of real-time combat games Barbearian is easy to recommend" "5.0/5.0" -- Pocket Tactics
- "When people ask where the good premium games are, Barbearian is one I will point to, with gusto." "5.0/5.0" -- Touch Arcade
- Metacritic: 89, 5th best iOS game of 2018
No IAP, ads or hidden costs.
- New languages added:
+ Spanish (Completamente en español)
+ Italian (Completamente in italiano)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great hack ’n’ slash
Barbearian manages to walk the fine line between mindless button smashing and tactics. The basic gameplay is very simple, with no more than two attacks, but there are lots of things to spice up the experience. You for example get to build your own army of helpers by rescuing peasants from the levels. Between the fights you get to meet some interesting characters and upgrade your gear or army, provided you have collected enough loot.
The graphics are cute and colorful and the high tempo music fits the chaotic battles well. Touch screen controls are ok, although I personally prefer a proper controller for this kind of game.
Great game but it soft locked me so i cant play latest map when i came back after couple of days
- Kimmo Factor Oy
- 168.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Kimmo Lahtinen
- 9,99 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.