Your life is unique but as we cannot remember everything write it down to never forget anything.
** Share or keep your story PRIVATE **
No personal website is more personal than an online diary. When you write a diary online, you create something that is intimate. You tell about your hopes, your dreams, and your desires. Every day or week you go onto your website and write about all the things you did and how they made you feel. You describe moments in your life that you may not want close friends and family to know about. Yet you write them online for all the world to see.
Blog your daily life - your travels and easily share it with your friends and family. BlogIt is an application yes, but also a website! Everything you post here will create YOUR own website, without you to need to do anything!
1) Keep it simple with plain text, or share quotes.
2) Enhance your images with 12 built in custom filters.
3) Record or upload a video clip.
4) Share youtube videos
5) Share your website URL, accessible on web or mobile.
6) Personal calendar to track your posts and mood
7) Possibility to export each of your articles into PDF
8) Get your personal map
9) If you want you'll have your own web site which you can choose your design for free.
- Don’t miss any of the new articles of people you follow
- Share like and comment the articles you love
- Discover new people and articles at a glance
- In each article you post you can share photos, videos and youtube videos
- Change your color mood
- Send messages to users
- See how many people have viewed, liked or commentes your article
- Share your website
Why would anyone put their most intimate thoughts online or write about things they wouldn't tell their mothers? You'd probably be surprised to find out that most online diarists are not eccentric or flamboyant people. Most are regular, everyday people. Some are single people who are looking to find themselves, some are business people trying to deal with their stressful lives, and some are parents who like to talk about their kids.
If you want something much more personal that illustrates who you are and not just what you do, then an online diary website may be the best way to go. An online diary is more personal than a blog because you add more to it than just your entries. You have a home page that tells people what they will find on your site complete with images that set the mood.
If you're afraid to create an online diary because you think your friends and family might find it and read it, don't be. Many online diarists use a fake name so no one will ever know who they are.
Writing your diary online does not make you an outlandish, bizarre or freakish person. It just makes you a person who wants to create a website so you can tell all about yourself, your family and your interests. It makes you a person who wants to keep track of your life in a new, modern way and doesn't mind if other people read it and are, possibly, inspired by it.
Be creative and have fun ! https://weblogit.co.uk/
- PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION -
Monthly subscription at $0.99
BlogIt Premium allows you to :
- Add photos and videos
- Post without limit
- Track your mood
- Save your location
Subscription will be charged as one payment. The payment is made via iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
The subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the subscription. Your account will be charged 24 hours before the end of your existing subscription, at the same price as you paid the first time.
You can manage your subscription and automatic renewal by going to your account settings after purchase.
In case of payment of your subscription before the expiration of the trial period, the remaining period of the free trial period will be lost.
CG : https://weblogit.co.uk/cgu.html
PRIVACY : https://weblogit.co.uk/privacy.htm
Fix issue while writing text
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- henri gil
- 63.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Henri Gil
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription 0,99 €
- 6 Month Subscription 4,99 €
- 1 month subscription 1,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.