With Buster App you have the vital signs of your boat and the logbook with you where ever you might go. Buster App also offers guides for boat maintenance, usage and winter storage for each boater.
By linking the Buster app with your Buster Q device you can see e.g. trips cruised, boat location, fuel level and battery voltage.
The Buster App offers versatile features for Buster boaters:
- Boat information shows e.g. fuel level and battery voltage (requires a Buster Q device).
- Automated logbook stores each trip you take. You can view trip information and share your boating experiences to others (requires a Buster Q device).
- The guides help you with boat maintenance, boat usage and in general boating questions.
- Easily purchase and manage you Buster Q internet subscription with your phone.
- If you do not own a Buster Q device, you can track & share your trips with the Buster app.
If you purchase Buster Q internet subscription via iTunes:
Buster Q internet subscription connects your boat to the internet. Internet connection enables Q software updates, remote boat monitoring on mobile app, weather updates and WiFi-hotspot.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your Buster Q internet subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan. Subscription period can be either one month or one year.
You can manage your Buster Q internet subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings on the device.
It's now possible to track and share your boat trips with the app without the Q-device.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sharing on iPhone to WhatsApp omits the picture
Nice idea to be able to share a pic of your trip with friends. However at least sharing to WhatsApp didnt work - only the text written was shared but the picture got lost.
Also a minor thing, your ”App support” link on Appstore leads to a webpage that is meant for contacting European boat resellers, not for providing feedback to the AppDevs, hence having to comment here.
What would be nice: ability to access maps and plan waypoints on the app and then upload them to your boat.
- Inhan Tehtaat Oy Ab
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Inhan Tehtaat Oy Ab 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription 9,99 €
- Yearly Subscription 109,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.