In a review by Gordon Christensen Clinicians Report, here is what doctors say about our app:
"Great review for CT anatomy", "Outstanding resource to accelerate interpretation", "Easy to use","Great graphics!", and "Price!"
Cone Beam CT has revolutionized diagnosis and treatment planning. Clinicians can use a Cone Beam CT volume to view patient’s head in 3 dimensions using multi-planar reformatted views (MPR), known as: axial, coronal, and sagittal. The volumetric data set has no magnification and no superimposition.
CBCT has become “the standard of care” for implant placement. CBCT is used for detection of vertical root fractures and periapical pathology, 3D cephalometric analysis, oral surgery planning, and pathology diagnosis.
CBCT app allows clinicians, residents, and dental students to learn anatomical landmarks as if they were looking at a CBCT data set through the CBCT viewing software but with all the landmarks visible and animated through all MPR views.
The level of interactivity and visualization is unprecedented. This amazing app covers hundreds of anatomical landmarks visible on CBCT data sets from small to medium to large field of views (FOVs). It also allows you to test your knowledge through the quiz mode, which is very cool. You can also search for a landmark or pick it up from an alphabetical list and the app fly you there.
CBCT is the coolest app to learn anatomy on Cone Beam CT, designed and tested by oral and maxillofacial radiologists to ensure highest quality learning and user experience.
- 3 high quality data sets from CBCT Carestream Dental and Sirona, in small, medium, and large field of views (FOV).
- Axial, coronal and sagittal view planes.
- Two finger scrolling to navigate through the data sets.
- Two finger pinch in and out for zooming.
- Quiz mode. Tap ‘?’ to reveal the answer.
- Search mode: pick from a list or start typing in the search field.
- Thumbnail references to aid you in orientation while navigating.
- iPhone optimized layout, iPad-optimized layout both in portrait and landscape.
Russian Translation by Dr. Evgeny Novoselsky
- Marcilan Inc.
- 26.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Marcilan Inc.
- 10,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.