Cozify is a home automation product, which unifies the user experience of various smart devices by bringing them under one, super-easy mobile and tablet user interface.
IMPORTANT: Requires Cozify Hub hardware to operate. More information from here www.cozify.fi
* Easy to install, setup and use
* Give your guests limited access to use your devices when they are visiting
* Cozify Hub discovers all supported devices. Easy setup process!
* Add new devices and expand the experience when needed
* Future proof setup: Wifi, Zigbee, Bluetooth LE 4.0, Z-Wave and 433MHz radios
Take wake-up into next level
Wake-up lights start to wake you up in the dawn, your preferred music or radio channel is set on automatically, and coffee is brewed just in time. Mornings have never been this relaxing.
Get notification when your child comes home from school
With Cozify app, you can to set the Cozify home automation to send a notification when your child comes home from school. This is one of our favourite features.
Make your home safer
Dimmed lights turn on automatically during night time if someone is on her way taking a late night snack. Bon appetit! And lights turn on and off randomly when you are on vacation to make the house look inhabited.
- Sonos Wireless Speakers
- Osram Lightify bulbs and lights
- Philips Hue bulbs and lights
- Belkin Wemo Switch and Insight Switch and Motion Sensors
- NyCe Window/Door/Motion/Temperature/Humidity Sensors
- Proove Window/Door/Motion/Temperature/Humidity Sensors, Remote Controller and Power Outlets
- And more to come…
Fix for showing power socket consumption
Ratings and Reviews
Old fashioned user interface
The hub itself works fine, but the mobile app is just outdated. Awkward user interface that does not follow modern GUI design concepts.
Good app and HW but...
Really useful automation solution, but they need to sync the HW firmware updates and software updates better to not make users’ systems non-functional because of a version mismatch.
New version not available 1.01.10/541 is not available and old one stopped working...
Not über happy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.