Deal Room provides both event participants and organizers with a wide variety of features:
• 1 on 1 Meeting: Participants can book 1 on 1 meetings with each other in advance or on-the-go, conveniently arranging time and place of the meeting.
• Agenda and Speaker Profiles: Agenda and Profiles of speakers are shown on platform.
• Venue Map: Event venue map is uploaded to platform.
• Workshops: Participants can choose to join workshops or special events based on predefined rules.
• Private Sessions: Participants can meet mentors or speakers based on predefined conditions. First come first approved, by invitation or manual approval.
• Press Meetings: Press Room meetings are managed via Deal Room.
• Live Chat: Participants can actively send messages to each other. This helps them to get prepared for their meetings.
• Notifications: Custom event notifications and news.
• Online Technical Support: Online support is available directly via the chat or email.
In case the event you are joining is a free public event, you will find the link to register to Deal Room via social media, event website or other communication channels.
Once you’re logged in, you get to see other event participants as well as their needs and offerings. Simply click on “meet” or “connect” button if you want to chat before booking a face to face meeting. The easiest way to get to know fellow delegates and meet at designated meeting spaces within the venue is using Deal Room effectively.
All the events to which you are invited will be visible to you in your profile.
Deal Room platform usually opens 2 to 4 weeks prior to the event. Once the platform is open for the event you will receive an invitation with the log-in details. It may take up to 48 hours from new ticketing registrations to Deal Room activation. However, as we get closer to the event, we will be doing this with increased urgency and updating the system regularly every day.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.