• Epilepsy Inclusion is a mobile application developed by The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation; supported by The Hong Kong Epilepsy Society; The Hong Kong Epilepsy Association and The Hong Kong Neurological Society.
• It is a hand-held electronic health record and educational device on epilepsy, aiming at enhancing the self-management capabilities of persons with epilepsy, facilitate communication with medical professionals and understanding of epilepsy of the public to co-create an inclusive community.
• The functions of the Application include savable and printable personal medical history like seizure record charts, medication records and reminders for medical appointments; information on epilepsy, medications, community resources and the likewise.
• Persons with epilepsy can communicate with medical professionals, family members and their friends on their health condition, attaining a better treatment outcome and supportive network.
• Besides, it is also a social media for the public to know more about epilepsy and its first-aid management to build a caring and inclusive community.
- Fill up English information
The developer, The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Hong Kong Society For Rehabilitation
- 23.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Rehabsociety
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.