The Grip app gives you a complete overview of your income and expenditure, so you can see exactly what you are spending your money on. Our new subscription feature shows you also all your subscriptions and fixed costs in one overview. If you find that you have more subscriptions than you thought, you can easily cancel them in the app, at no extra cost. With Grip you stay in control of your money!
The benefits of the Grip app:
• Grip automatically assigns all your transactions to categories, so you can see exactly what you are spending every month on things like shopping or groceries.
• One app for all your bank accounts. You can now add all your ABN AMRO, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank, ASN Bank, RegioBank, bunq and ICS credit card accounts. More banks will follow.
Do you know how many subscriptions you have? Grip's new subscriptions feature not only allows you to view your subscriptions - but also your energy costs and insurance. If you find that you have more subscriptions than you thought, you can easily cancel them in the app, at no extra cost.
• If there are certain things you want to spend less money on, like clothes for instance, you can set a budget. Grip will then show you how much you can still spend.
• If you’ve almost gone over your budget, Grip can alert you, if you want. Simply enable push notifications in the app (once only) and Grip will keep you up to date.
• If you want to find out how much you spent on a holiday, you can tag all your transactions for that holiday, from plane tickets to sunscreen.
Who Grip is for?
You can use the Grip app if you are aged 18 or older and have an ABN AMRO, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank, ASN Bank, RegioBank or bunq checking account.
Getting started with the Grip app:
Creating a Grip account couldn’t be easier.
1. Enter your mobile number. You will be sent a text message with an activation code.
2. Enter the activation code to activate Grip on your mobile.
3. Choose a 6-digit log-in code and confirm it.
4. Link your bank account from ABN AMRO, ING, the Rabobank, SNS Bank, ASN Bank, RegioBank or bunq to Grip.
You can now log in to Grip using this 6-digit log-in code. You can also choose to log in using your fingerprint — quick, easy and secure.
Want more information?
Read more about Grip at abnamro.nl/gripapp and on abnamro.nl/en/personal/internet-and-mobile/apps/grip/frequently-asked-questions/index.html, there you can also find the terms and conditions and the privacy statement.
Because it is important to have your transactions properly categorised, we made something special for you. You can find it on the overview screen. We also improved the subscriptions feature. Check it out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.