HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, Stages Link, TrainAsONE, ...
You can manually upload the .fit files to Garmin Connect, Endomondo and Runkeeper from Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Google Drive or Dropbox and .gpx files to Runtastic.
HealthFit syncs also automatically in background once a day the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR), the sleep analysis and other health metrics to the popular fitness platforms.
You can record your daily activity in a Google Spreadsheet.
• Export your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive
• Send your workouts by email
• Sync your workouts with Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, TrainAsONE.
• Import FIT/TCX/GPX files into Apple Health
• Export to FIT and GPX files on Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive or Dropbox
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• 15 different charts for workout analytics. In particular for lap swimming workouts, and downhill skiing workouts (recorded with Ski Tracks).
• Sync automatically in background once a day, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Pushes count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
• Support for continuous glucose monitors connected to Apple Health: the high, the low and the average are exported daily. It only applies to TrainingPeaks.
• Wheelchair mode
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
• Heart Rate Recovery
• Swimming pace per set
• Bug fixes
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Stephane Lizeray
- 27.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
- 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.