Your everyday wellbeing companion.
HeiaHeia guides you to set meaningful wellbeing targets and helps you achieve them. Exercise, steps, sleep, weight: whatever your targets are, achieve them by small daily steps that accumulate into remarkable long term gains.
- Keep a journal of your activities
- Over 500 different activity types supported, from yoga to garden care and running to CrossFit
- Track the duration, distance and speed of your workout with real-time GPS tracker
- Set and follow your own goals such as steps, sleep, weight and active hours
- You can log activities and workouts manually or automatically through Apple Health
- Take advantage of inspiring content and training programs designed by professionals
- Connect with friends and motivate one another with cheers and comments
- Share your entries on Facebook and Twitter
- Earn virtual medals from your activities
By connecting your wearable device or tracker app to HeiaHeia, you can automate your tracking of exercise, steps, and sleep. We support Garmin, Fitbit, Polar, Suunto, and Nokia (Withings) devices, as well as other devices and services that work with Apple Health. HeiaHeia utilises data from Apple Health App for creating exercises log and wellbeing statistics.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed Friends page for older iOS versions
- Improved the Survey page
Ratings and Reviews
Mahtava sovellus aina välillä vaan unohtaa kirjata liikunnan🥺
Good application to track sports and wellbeing
Really many sports!
Kirjautuminen ei onnistu
Kirjautumisnappula on disabloitu, eli en päässyt applikaatioon sisään.
- H2 Wellbeing Ltd.
- 85.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 HeiaHeia.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.