Holvi is more than just a business bank account and business Mastercard®. Welcome to your business’ new financial home. With powerful online invoicing and e-invoicing to help you collect income, and smart expense management and bookkeeping tools to balance the books and prepare you for tax time. Find financial insights and run your business on the go in the Holvi mobile app – because your business stays with you, wherever you go.
You can dig deeper into finances when you log in at Holvi.com. Finalise bookkeeping details, download reports, integrate your favourite bookkeeping software or invite your accountant.
All cards now available with Apple Pay.¹
Business banking for small businesses
· Business account with IBAN²
· Unlimited transfers in euros (SEPA)
· Balance forecast shows cash flow in real time
· View VAT and Profit & Loss in real time
· Open an account 100% online in the Holvi app
Pay expenses – Holvi Business Debit & Credit Cards
· Holvi Business Debit Card included
· Holvi Business Credit Card (limited availability)
· Virtual debit and credit cards
· Apple Pay – for fast and easy mobile payments
· Worldwide payments and cash withdrawals
· Secure online payments with Mastercard® Identity Check™
· Lock & unlock card instantly in app
Collect earnings – Online invoicing & e-invoicing
· Create and send invoices & e-invoices
· Get real-time notifications on paid invoices
· Track the status of your invoices
· Incoming payments are matched with invoices
Manage money – Small business bookkeeping
· Manage expenses – save receipts via the app
· Categorise transactions, add VAT and prepare accounting
· Create custom bookkeeping categories
· Download accounting reports (PDF/CSV), share via Dropbox or invite your accountant
Customer support – Never work alone
· Our friendly chatbot Solvi can answer most questions
· Or chat live with our 5-star customer support team
· Check our up-to-date Help Centre for detailed answers
· Enjoy fast response times to customer questions
¹ Apple Pay is currently offered only in Finland and Germany.
² Holvi offers Finnish and German IBANs, depending on which country you live in.
Over 35,000 small businesses use Holvi to simplify work life. Open your business account in the Holvi app today – and calm the chaos of self-employment.
This is Holvi
Holvi Payment Services Ltd is an Authorised Payment Institution regulated across the EEA by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. All funds deposited by our customers are segregated from Holvi’s own funds and safeguarded in compliance with the relevant legislation (PSD2). This means that in the unlikely event of Holvi’s insolvency, customer funds would remain unaffected. Your money is safe and sound.
We regularly bring updates to the App Store to make the Holvi app faster and more reliable. From bug fixes to new features, every update is designed to improve your experience using Holvi.
Occasionally, we’ll bring you major improvements and feature updates – we’ll include these here.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great basic service for free
Great basic features. Very basic app but little to complain when you get it for free!
Would be perfect app as iOS apps go if you could import receipts from files, not only photos (which makes little sence and should be easy to setup)! Need to use the web interface for that.
Just saying, what’s the point of a native app if your web app does a better job?!
Muuten toimiva sovellus mutta…
Sovelluksen käyttöliittymä on helpo sisäistää, mutta iPad sovellus kaatuu usein. Erityisesti laskun teon jälkeen lähettäessä laskua sovellus saataa kaatua yllättäen.
iPad Pro 11” gen2 iPadOs 14.6
after sending 10 emails, identification with a Finnish bank, these people still did not believe me that I live in Finland. they refused to open an account because I wrote that I also have an address in Poland. wasting time!! If could I would give 0stars
Update to Your respond …
I live in Finland and I have Finnish company AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE !!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about our service and we apologise for any inconvenience. As we grow, we hope to be able to accommodate a wider range of company types and locations in Europe. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Holvi Payment Services Oy
- 143.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Finnish, German
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Holvi Payment Services Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.