HomeCom Easy 4+
Smart comfort in your home
Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Welcome to HomeCom Easy, an application being carefully developed with the help from our users to provide an amazing experience.
With HomeCom Easy you can control your devices remotely in a simple and intuitive way.
• Heat Pumps and Boilers compatible with LAN interface and system controller CR400 or CW400/800
• Heat pumps and Boilers compatible with Connect-Key
• Integrated Ventilation System: Vent 5001 C
• Central Ventilation System: Vent 5000 C, Vent 4000 CC (connection to EasyVent)
• Air conditioning units: Climate Series and Climate Class Series with Wi-Fi gateway
• Air conditioning units: Large Splits Cassette and Duct types with Wi-Fi gateway
• Instantaneous water heater: Therm 5000 Series, Tronic Series
• EV Chargers: Bosch Power Charge
Main functions are:
• Central Heating: operation of room temperature, operating modes, and time program
• Hot Water: operation of temperature through operation modes and time program
• Ventilation: set fan level manually, operation mode and display air quality values
• Air Conditioning: operation of operation modes, room temperature, advanced modes and time program.
• Water Heaters: water temperature and custom modes
• EV Charger: Start/stop charging, set current limit, manage RF card list
• Holiday Mode and Away Mode
• Energy monitoring with history values
• Display solar power production
• Display of sensor monitoring
• Display of device status
• Display of weather and outside temperature
• Error notifications
• Manage updates of connectivity device
• Display support contacts by country
To ensure you have the latest features available, keep your connectivity device always updated!
Not all functions are supported by every device. Not every device is available in all countries.
Check the documentation of the device or the connectivity device for compatibility with HomeCom Easy.
New functions and additional device support will be added regularly.
Solar energy support for Single Split Air Conditioners (now only in Germany, Italy and France) - available only after connectivity device update.
Several fixes and stabilization improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Unstable and missing important features
Connection to 8101i heatpump worked almost 1,5 months. Few times lost connection and gave “error with appliance” information. After today, app has started to crash after few seconds from opening. So I can see only a flash and it crashes. Unable to control. Already deleted and reinstalled, didn’t help. As well booted phone (iOS 16.2), didn’t help. I’m really disappointed, pump itself is good but application far from quality that I expected from Bosch.
Also all the “good” data is missing. I.e energy consumption, state of pump etc.
Don’t have words to describe my disappointment to Bosch.
Muuten ok mutta
Muuten ihan toimiva.
Mutta kun muuttaa lämpötilaa tällä, ei kotona kaukosäätimestä näe että muutos on tehty, ei siis synkkaa keskenään appi ja kaukosäädin.
Appi pätkii kokoajan
Appi ok, mutta kokoajan hukkaa yhteyden ja laitteet paritettava uudestaan. Samassa taloudessa olevat toisen valmistajan laitteet pelaavat erinomaisesti. Apin vikaa ei olla korjattu ja päivitykset aiheuttaneet vikoja. En luota enää
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
- 132.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH