The iCare EHR app allows providers, nurses and hospital admins to manage their inpatient and outpatient health records electronically. This hels physicians monitor their respective patients and take quick action during the course of their treatment. The iCare EHR app features a built-in secure login mechanism which includes TouchID authentication capability which allows users to access their patients’ data in a highly secured environment.
The iCare EHR app features:
- Safe and secure access to patient data from cloud environment
- Simple workflows
- CMS Meaningful Use stage 2 certification
- User friendly screens
- Touch ID authentication
- Provider specific patient data
- User can view patient details like vitals, active meds, allergies, etc...
- Users can also view and upload patient related documents such as medical imagery, test reports, lab reports, etc...
The developer, iCare.com, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.