iCircuit is the premier iPad and iPhone app for designing and experimenting with circuits and Arduinos. Its advanced simulation engine can handle both analog and digital circuits and features realtime always-on analysis. It is the perfect companion to students, hobbyists, and engineers.
You use it as you would any CAD program: you add elements, connect them together, and set their properties.
But iCircuit is unlike other CAD programs because it is always simulating. It's just like working with the real circuit. You do not stop to take a measurement or spend a lot of time configuring reports. Instead, you just play with the circuit as you normally would, with the power on!
There are over 30 elements you can use to build your circuits. The app has everything from a programmable Arduino, to simple resistors, to switches, to MOSFETS, to digital gates.
The app features a multimeter that you use to probe around the circuit to instantly read voltages and currents. If you want to see how a value changes over time, then you can add values to the built-in oscilloscope. The scope can simultaneously track many signals over time and features a touch interface to control the total time displayed and stacked and unstacked modes to easily compare signals.
Supported elements include:
• Programmable Arduino
• Signal generators, Voltage sources, Current sources, and Dependent sources
• Resistors, Capacitors, and Inductors
• Manual SPST/SPDT Switches, Push buttons, and Relays
• Diodes, BJ Transistors, and MOSFETs
• Speakers, Microphones, Buzzers, DC Motors, and LEDs
• ADCs, and DACs
• Logic gates: AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR
• JK and D Flip-flops
• 38 7400 series digital parts
• 78xx and LM317 voltage regulators
• 7-segment display and driver
• Antenna with simulated AM and FM signals
You can also create sub circuits to introduce new elements and componentize your designs.
No matter your skill set, you'll be playing with circuits in no time with iCircuit.
* NEW! Frequency measurement mode in the Scope display the Fourier transform of any signal so that you can design AC filters and monitor other repeating behaviors of your circuit
* NEW! Delete tool to make cleaning up circuits easier
* All new drawing code to make circuit animations smoother than ever
* More accurate scope with thinner lines and higher sampling rate
* New circuit browser to make sharing files with other apps easier
* Many bug fixes and and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
waste of money
Totally useless.. you will waste most of your time fighting with the hideous user interface and can't concentrate on the electronics.
Has all the basic components, but is a bit buggy.
The developer seems to have abandoned this app, which is a pity and the reason I can't recommend it.
I hope someone creates an equivalent app.
iCircuit app is super!
- Krueger Systems, Inc.
- 304.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Krueger Systems, Inc.
- 10,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.