Don’t just track your asthma symptoms, PEF results and medication – learn to know your condition better and prevent the symptoms, even before they occur, with KAMU Asthma!
KAMU® is not just another asthma tracker. It’s a science-based self-management service created with asthmatic people and their doctors. KAMU aims to help you maximize the number of good, symptom free days.
Measure your lung condition with KAMU Spiro and track your symptoms, medication and asthma triggers in the app anywhere, anytime. KAMU’s sleek and clear trend report shows you if your lung condition is weakening or strengthening. You can also easily share the report to your doctor or your loved ones.
KAMU gives you all the data you need in your asthma self-care. It’s quick and easy to use and based on the latest science and technology, as well as official asthma treatment recommendations (GINA). Both KAMU Asthma and KAMU Spiro are CE-marked, medical-grade devices.
With KAMU Asthma, you can
MEASURE your lung condition: a 6-second puff in KAMU Spiro will do the thing. Your results (PEF, FEV1, FVC, FEV1/FEV6) will be automatically synced and saved in the app.
TRACK your medication usage, symptoms and asthma triggers in the app: just a few quick taps in the asthma journal and you’re done.
VIEW daily, weekly and monthly reports on your condition: see if your results are dropping and react before symptoms occur.
GET reminders to measure your lungs, take your medication and track your symptoms in the asthma diary.
CHECK weather and air quality forecast for the next 30 hours: prepare for the day and avoid areas with triggering conditions, if possible.
SHARE your asthma trend reports with your doctor or your loved ones.
New in KAMU Asthma 1.3.1:
- Add your PEF values directly from the frontpage
- Today screen now also shows your current location
- You can now compare your spirometry results to both your personal best result as well as your calculated reference values
Bugs fixed in this release:
- Adding a rescue medication will no longer turn on reminders, unless you set them manually
- Fixed the layout of some action buttons when bluetooth was turned off
- Adding journal entries for the past will no longer make the Today card disappear
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- KAMU Health Oy
- 38.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, German
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 KAMU Health Oy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.