Kana Drill is a fun app for Hiragana and Katakana, made with Japanese beginner learners in mind. With tons of audio and romaji drills, you will be able to quickly learn, recognize, and type Japanese alphabets!
Such a nice developer! First in the industry: No Mistake = No Ads!
Advertisements will only be displayed if you make 5 or more mistakes. Since the app debut in 2017, haven't even covered half the cost of the app, at all! (lol)
• All 46 basic hiragana's (あ ~ ん)
• All 46 basic katakana's (ア ~ ン)
• 81 frequently-used words to help your drills (e.g. こんにちは)
• Audio for all kana and words
• Automatic Tracking system: Our algorithm will automatically pick out your weak words for you to practice
Minor Bug Fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.