Vez’nan the powerful almighty wizard has returned! Embark on an epic journey as you gather his army and fulfill his devious plans... muahaha. Get ready to show the Kingdom who the real boss is! Fight your way as you conquer the new and the good old realms. Face empires of mighty enemies and clash against supreme bosses in this classic tower defense full of humor and epicness!
- 17 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 22 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 12 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- 40+ deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 5 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 60+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
NEW UPDATE! The Winter Queen has been freed from her ice prison and it's ready to unleash a frozen Nightmare on the kingdom. Help Vez'nan to defeat her.
Ratings and Reviews
Is it far fetched to add a map editor so you can make your own maps and share them with other players. I was thinking about some default map layouts where you can change the path and location on the build spot and maybe add a coastline where you can have ships with cannons shooting at the enemy.
Pay to win in a 5,50€ game??
Nice game but seriously, micro transactions in a paid game? An epic saga like Skyrim is cheaper.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the game is designed to be completed without having to buy any extras. Please share with us all your feedback at https://www.ironhidegames.com/Support. We are always working on improving. Thank you!
Mediocre compared to previous ones
To me it is a bit thin on content, especially the challenges are way too easy with little variation. Could use some more maps, challenges and unlockables. Skill tree is disappointment with barely noticeable effects to actual gameplay, same applies to heroes as well. Since i’ve only paid for the game itself, can’t comment about the heroes and towers that are behind the paywall.
Also this one is missing a lot of map specific uniquenesses that previous games used to have, boats, unique towers and stuff like that. There few of them, but nothing that stands out.
Wouldn’t buy this one if i was a newcomer to series, but would try out the KR2 instead. Hoping to see more content soon, otherwise this will go down as a major disappointment.
- Ironhide S.A.
- 751.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © @ironhide
- 5,49 €
- In-App Purchases
- Hero Beresad 7,99 €
- Mega Tower Bundle 13,99 €
- Tower Blazing Gem 5,49 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.