Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organised with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose from 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of deeply sampled drums
• Customise the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral and modelling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 2,800 instrument and effect Patches
• 1,000 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 7,000 Apple Loops in a wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units–compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
Minimum System Requirements
Display with 1280x768 resolution or higher
macOS v10.13.6 or later
Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
6GB available disk space for minimum install / 63GB hard disk space for full Sound Library installation
• Addresses an issue where some VoiceOver controls became unavailable
• This update also contains additional stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Paranee koko ajan!
Itse olen nyt käyttänyt Logikkia noin 2 vuotta. Omalla kohdalla sen huomaa selkeästi soundeissa, että ohjelmallakin on merkitystä. Kun vaihdoin logikkiin soundit parani raketin lailla hyvin nopeasti. Käytettävyys loistava kun vaan siihen tottuu.
Much better already
The software is getting much better now!
Notator used to be a leading software that Logic is based on. I used notator already with Atari and then the early logic versions. so I pretty much always had it. Now a days it logic has a hard time to compete some of the other softwares like cubase, of course the price is different too. I am a user of pro tools and logic and they work well together, if you know your ways around the things. keep on good development work!
Powerful and easy professional tool
LPX was a major improvement when compared to version 9,. It has better processors and FXs, synths and overall visual layout. Includin the Alchemy synth was also a major improvement. There seems to be some minor but annoying features when updating versions of X. Update both to 10.3.2 and to the latest 10.3.3 caused LPX not to find anymore third party plugins (e.g. Waves, iZotope, Plug and MIx, Softube, Meldaproductions, Voxengo), both AUs and VSTs. I still haven’t found a solution to the problem with 10.3.3 (High Sierra), and due to this my Logic projects are pending. On the other hand Ableton Live 9 finds every plugin normally. First time after many years using Logic I find myself thinking of changing to another DAW that could find my plugins.
- Apple Distribution International
- 1.5 GB
macOS 10.13.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2004-2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- 229,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.