NetSupport Manager Control 4+
Designed for iPad
Deliver remote support on the move with the NetSupport Manager Mobile Control
The NetSupport Manager Control for iOS provides mobile remote control for existing NetSupport Manager remote control users remotely from any iPad or iPhone (iOS 12.5 and above).
The mobile Control allows a user to quickly search and connect to both local computers by either IP address or PC name, or to browse, connect and view remote computers utilising the free NetSupport Manager Internet Gateway component.
The NetSupport Manager Control provides full remote control, chat and message capabilities of any remote device running an existing NetSupport Manager Client (version 14 or later required for full functionality support).
Browse your local network or an established NetSupport Internet Gateway to find remote NetSupport Manager Clients.
PIN Connect feature allows a technician to instantly locate a user anywhere across the enterprise simply by both parties entering a unique PIN code.
Thumbnail view of each connected Client device.
See a list of previously connected Clients for instant ongoing connectivity.
‘Recently Connected’ list provides quick access to the most recently viewed Clients.
Remote Control – Watch (view only), Share (both parties can view and interact) or Control (remote screen and keyboard are locked) any NetSupport Manager-enabled remote PC.
View the remote PC using pinch, pan and zoom to highlight key screen information.
Toggle between ‘touch’ and ‘cursor/mouse pointer’ mode if more accuracy is required when controlling a remote Client machine.
Adjust colour depth during remote control sessions from full colour, to 256, 16 or just 2 colours when reading remote documents.
Conduct a text chat session with the remote user.
Send a message to the remote user with an optional time-out facility. Ideal for alerting your users of impending server or email maintenance.
Generate a full hardware inventory report for a remote device on demand.
Includes powerful compression to minimise data usage.
Use 64, 128 or 256-bit encryption for each session.
Utilise unique security keys to ensure your copy of NetSupport Manager is only accessible to your users.
One-click send Ctrl+Alt+Delete for remote login or PC management.
1) Install this free NetSupport Manager Control app on your Apple iOS device.
2) If you are new to NetSupport Manager, you will need to download and install the NetSupport Manager Client software (for the required platform) on each of the devices that you want to remote control. Visit the NetSupport Manager website for download instructions.
3) Wirelessly connect your device to the same network as the client computers (or for anywhere access, install the free NetSupport Gateway, designed to support this scenario. The product user guide, available on the NetSupport Manager website, or our online knowledge base, provides the necessary configuration help).
4) For Control/Client connections using the 'Connect by PIN' option, install the PIN Server (full installation details available as above).
5) From the NetSupport Manager iOS Control browse and find your Clients.
6) Select a Client and choose to View, Chat or send a Message etc.
7) For a fast one-to-one connection with a remote Client device, choose the PIN Connect option. PIN codes can also be generated at the remote Client devices.
Newly refreshed user interface.
Enhanced security including support for 2-factor authentication.
Improved support for HTTPS/TLS communication across a NetSupport Gateway.
Improved utilisation of the latest iPhone/iPad screens.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NetSupport Ltd
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 NetSupport Ltd.