Features of Numbers Rock
• Three engaging games that help children practice recognizing basic numbers
• Helps train attention, memory skills and focus
• Difficulty level is automatically adjusted
• Two-Player Option is available
• Scores are automatically saved to show progress.
• Scores can also be emailed to keep a record of a child's progress.
• Colorful graphics and lively music make this game fun to play
• Kid-safe: No third party ads or tracking
This game helps children develop their attention and memory skills while providing practice recognizing basic numbers. Children, ages 3 to 6, will travel from the outer reaches of space to under the seas as they have fun playing and learning. All of our games are specially created to help children practice the cognitive abilities important for success in school and life.
The games automatically adjust to allow children to learn at a level of difficulty personalized for them. As they succeed, new challenges at harder levels will be presented. Children will be challenged to develop their thinking speed as they are required to respond faster and faster in order to win. While a child's difficulty level is automatically adjusted based on his or her performance, it can be easily modified by parents or teachers when necessary. Distraction stimuli can also be added to reinforce increased focus and the ability to stay on task. In addition, a two player option is available which helps children learn how to take turns and be both a good winner and a good loser.
The training of each set of letters is divided into three rounds that are progressively more challenging. All three rounds must be completed for grades to be saved in single player mode. Please note that no grades are saved in two player mode. Two player mode only records which Player (1 or 2) won the match after three rounds are completed. A training session is completed only when the program is stopped and then removed from memory. If the program is left open in the background and it is selected, then the last session started will be continued.
The app will start off with a 60 minute trial version. You can modify the options and run the games during this trial period. Once the trial has ended, you will need to make a one-time in-app purchase to unlock the games for unlimited use.
- The "Fun" game will still run after the trial period ends.
- Updated to iOS 13 SDK.
- Fixed in-app purchase hanging in iOS 13.
- BrainTrain, Inc.
- 73.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 BrainTrain, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.