Pashto پښتو , also known in older literature as Afghānī or Paṭhānī, is the South-Central Asian language of the Pashtuns. Its speakers are called Pashtuns or Pukhtuns and sometimes Afghans or Pathans. It is an Eastern Iranian language, belonging to the Indo-European family. Pashto is one of the two official languages of Afghanistan, and it is the second-largest regional language of Pakistan, mainly spoken in the west and northwest of the country. Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) are almost 100% Pashto-speaking, while it is the majority language of the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the northern districts of Balochistan. Pashto is the main language among the Pashtun diaspora around the world. The total number of Pashto-speakers is estimated to be 45–60 million people worldwide.
Pashto Dictionary (English to Pashto) OFFLINE & FREE. Very useful for students/noble writers/scholars. It has most commonly used English & Pashto words which we use in our daily life and books. It also has English word pronunciation feature for learn the word quickly.
This dictionary provides Pashto meanings of 100,000+ English words.
- Works offline
- Easy to browse and use the dictionary
- Provides fast results and uses up less battery.
- Includes pronunciation in English.
- Search the English word and it will display its Pashto translation.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
- Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
- Share translations on Facebook, twitter etc.
- Easy to use Layout
- Completely New Design
- New words added
- Share translation with friends and family
[+] Reduced annoying ads
We're always trying to improve your experience and add new features you request. if you enjoy Pashto Dictionary, please consider taking a moment to review our app (It really helps keep us motivated)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.