Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitoring systems, security cameras, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and other robot-like mobile devices. App has a free 7-day trial and unlimited usage beyond the trial requires a one-time in-app purchase.
Pushover includes an Apple Watch app and complications so you can push custom data straight to your watch face with our Glances API.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get an API key for your own app.
- Restore dark theme toggle for iOS 13 users to allow overriding system setting
- Remove workaround for link-opening bug in iOS 13.1 that has been fixed in iOS 13.2
- Fix crash in watch app
- Add support for animated GIFs in notification and message views
- Add support for monospace messages sent to our API with "monospace=1"
- On iOS 13, use system default for dark mode setting
- Improve iOS 13 compatibility, work around some iOS bugs
- Remove setting for Notification Transport Encryption; encryption is now enabled for all users all the time
- Set iOS 11.4 and watchOS 5.3 as new minimum supported versions
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to integrate into any shell script or app. Works fast and reliably every time.
This app is so awesome! Super easy to send notifications from shell scripts or from other apps.
Great app, friendly pricing
Works fast, looks nice and much respect for one-off purchase price per platform.
- Pushover, LLC
- 12 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 5.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 Pushover, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pushover License 5,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.