Add Siri, Shortcuts, Widget & Watch support to your Tesla Model S, 3, X, Y & more. This has NO subscription fees, doesn't add phantom drain, or send info to a 3rd party.
World first authorized Tesla app with Apple Watch & Siri/Shortcut support
- Very reliable Siri & Shortcuts support that works even if the car is asleep. Control and get your car stats on the watch or phone without opening the app. You can combine/schedule/automate commands based on triggers/conditions such as when you're driving, if your charging cable isn't plugged in, when you're sleeping, when you're about to go to work, when you're connected to certain Bluetooth or WiFi connections, when you tap a NFC tag, when your alarm goes off, or a certain time each day. Add Shortcuts as icons on your home screen or widgets for quick access to your car's stats or to control it.
- Fully functional Apple Watch app with vehicle stats complications
- Opens, connects, and issues commands faster than other Tesla apps
- Queued commands. You can close the app after issuing a few commands even if your car is asleep and it'll still do them.
- View your battery stats such as the current/total usable kWh of your car compared to the stated capacity, how much phantom drain your car currently has, and a history of your car's range vs its odometer/time.
- Display battery/power usage even when not charging
- No phantom drain or background usage. This app doesn't use your car's batteries when the app isn't in use.
- See the total miles/kWh added from the last charge session
- Estimated range is displayed (this estimates your battery range based on your past 30 miles of usage)
- Consolidated stats and commands into one screen for quicker access to information. View all three ranges (estimated, rated, ideal/typical, odometer) at the same time and up to the nearest 1/100th mi/km
- See and copy the raw vehicle data returned by Tesla's API servers
- 3D Touch menu for quick commands from the Home Screen
- Use HomeLink or Summon your car when not near it and without continuous press needed (autopilot required). Activate keyless start prior to Summon to avoid needing a keyfob nearby.
- Avoid idle fees from Tesla by setting an in-app alarm that alerts you when charging reaches a certain kW or % level
- Camp/Dog Mode allows you to keep the HVAC on in the car even though there is no activity. Normally, the car will turn off HVAC after 30 minutes.
- View how many range miles are being used per hour
- Use the remotes:// URL schema with parameters to issues commands
- Max cool and Max heat buttons to quickly send multiple commands to your car to optimize cooling and heating
- No-Commands Mode lets you log in the app for your family/friends to monitor your Tesla's location without allowing them to control to your car
- Breadcrumb tracking allows you to see the path that the car has recently taken
- Trip statistics shows your current MPGe, kWh used, miles traveled, kWh per 100 miles, cost savings vs. an internal combustion engine car, cost savings over the car's lifetime, and many more fun stats
- Save trip routes to different save slots and compare the distance, kWh used, cost, and more for each route
- Ability to change passenger and driver temperature separately
Privacy/Security notice: This app only communicates directly to Tesla's servers when sending login credentials and commands. No identifying information is stored by our company.
Disclaimer: This software and documentation do not come from nor is endorsed by Tesla Inc. Use this app at your own risk. The author does not guarantee its proper functioning. Some features require certain vehicle options to work (e.g. HomeLink/Summon require the autopilot options enabled). This app attempts to use the same interface used by the official Tesla apps. However, you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this app. Use of this app can move or change settings to your car and we are not liable for any damages to you, your car or any other object in conjunction with the use of this app.
Removed the prompt asking for user feedback as requested by one of the app reviewers. Fixed an issue that prevented a small number of users with an unusual vehicle configuration from logging into the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Working very well and have been very useful app! Thanks a lot for the car icon for watch complication!
You have to remember where to tap/long press for the functions
UI has a bad design as you have to remember where on screen to tap or hold too make something happen. Better would be too have icons to press and not random positions on the screen. UI needs some UX design as now it's crap.
Essentials missing in watch app
Watch app should have only 3 main functions: 1. Open charging port (totally missing?) 2. Ac/heating on 3. Lock/unlock/frunk. Now containing irrelevant data which is useful in app but not in watch.
Please add open charging port functionality in watch! EDIT: reply to reply. It isis not there. Only go charge and stop charge. No ”open port” as shown in pictures.
Developer Response ,
Open charge port button is found by pressing harder on the second screen of the Watch app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rego Apps, LLC
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rego Apps
- 35,99 €
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.