We present rIPTV.
The only one application to enjoy all your multimedia content on a single device in a single application.
rIPTV brings streaming and on demand television to your iOS device. Intuitive and easy to use, rIPTV is the best service for watching and enjoying television over internet.
rIPTV add electronic program guide to all your channels and let you find what you’re watching now!
rIPTV let you find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, and display rating and information of all your movies.
At home or on the move, don’t miss anything
Perfect for watching series, sports, news, films, children’s programs and listening to music.
- Works on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Last Generation Apple Tv
- Turn your iOS device into a portable TV and watch your favorite channels and on demand movies anywhere you go
- Multiple IPTV playlists
- iPad Multitasking support
- Infinite channel scrolling
- Channel Icons
- Auto Group Channel
- Upload and refresh playlists without reload
- Easy to use beautiful interface
- Play all file not only live streaming
- Enjoy EPG (Electronic Program Guide) on all your channel
- Play/Pause Live Tv
- Video Scrolling
- Enjoy information about live programs and on demand movies or tv series
- Movies description and information based on most popular database on the web (imdb
- Choose what you want to see before watching it: enjoy rating and movie trailers
- Based on VLC
- Favourite Channels
- Enjoy 3D Touch Functions on supported devices
- Use Today Widget
- Add remember : never lose your favourite events
- Find your program directly on Spotlight
- Support iOS9 +
rIPTV is on
With every release, we try to make the app better and faster. This is one of these updates. Just bug fixes :)
Ratings and Reviews
With the right playlist, of course , this really works well and I don’t hesitate to recommend it
Of course this is quite simple but works on all my devices and has been very useful
The app is intuitive, one of the best IPTV apps on AppleTV. But: no way to change the audio stream, no way to change the subtitles, and the EPG is messed up big time on some channels. The developers seem to care less on these features. Which is sad.
The most buggy app which I have seen (at least for Russian playlists)
The most buggy app which I have seen (at least for Russian playlists). Purchased the app about year ago and was extremely disappointed. None of my playlists do not work properly there (in the same time they work totally fine in other apps). Some of them loading forever, some of them loaded but have some whole label which doesn’t allow to open any of loaded programs. Letters to developers did not help a lot and after the second letter they just stopped answering.
Today I have tried to use the app again (after all these issues last year) and ALL of them still in place. No any bug fixes. Really confused how such software just stolen some of my cash and didn’t do anything over the year.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.