Less stress, more wellbeing, for students, on and off campus.
Access to clinical care is the most pressing mental health issue on school campuses today. The current demand for clinical services for mental health on campus exceeds the current capacity of mental health providers. Yet demand has steadily increased and will continue to increase based on current trends.
RoundGlass Peace partners with your college or university to enhance the quality of care for students suffering from mental health issues, such as stress, anxiety and depression. We work directly with your institutes’ leadership, to put a customized plan in place centered around key concerns to affect positive change across the campus.
Being a wellbeing portal for students on and off campus, our comprehensive approach is built on the following pillars:
• Spreading awareness about mental wellbeing, and diminishing the stigmas via on-campus workshops.
• Screening of risk via regular mood charting, psychological analysis, and data analytics.
• Based on intelligent algorithmic insights, college can focus resources and get faster help to students at risk.
Access to Care
• Easy access to specialized doctors and topnotch health coaches; in-person and via video consultation app.
• Student and faculty mentoring, and facilitation of guided self-help for coping with mental health issues on campus.
• An online peer community, moderated chats and social networking, provide a necessary community foundation for at-risk students.
• Setting up protocols for crisis intervention on campus, empowering schools to identify and assist students who are suffering from mental health issues.
• Regular monitoring and collection of passive data providing baseline levels of stress, anxiety and depression.
• Correlation of self-determination and subjective wellbeing in students, leading to measurable insights for ongoing support to build emotionally resilient youth.
• Offline activities for student engagement for building a friendly and nurturing campus environment.
• Promotion of friend networks and human connectedness helps counter isolation in students suffering stress, anxiety and depression
Peace is committed to cultivating greater emotional resilience among students; to cope with everyday pressures, enjoy life and find academic success. We create a nurturing ecosystem where self-worth and help-seeking is encouraged and celebrated.
The chatbot is a 24/7 companion and confidante for isolated students. It provides daily touch points, tips & advice lending support to students coping with emotional stress.
Daily in-app check-ins develop an emotional history as well as provides a platform for identifying and triggering intervention. It is non-intrusive and provides easy mood assessments.
Every student has one-to-one access to specialized doctors, health coaches, counselors and physicians when required, in person and via video & text messaging.
Educational content curated for specific needs, provided both on-demand and when triggered by the students Care Team.
*This RoundGlass application currently requires a college or university login code. Please contact your school administrator for assistance.
If you would like to recommend RoundGlass Peace to your college administration, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We keep making changes and improvements to our app based on user feedback. To make sure you don’t miss-out on important updates, keep your ‘Updates section’ turned on.
- ROUNDGLASS PARTNERS LLC
- 69.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 RoundGlass
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.