The app is designed for our private customers. Using the app, you’ll always be in control of your finances and can quickly transfer money, pay invoices and see upcoming transactions. You’ll receive notifications of new e-invoices and can easily scan paper invoices with your mobile camera. Your purchases are automatically categorised, so you can always check where your money is being spent.
Examples of services:
• Log in using Mobile BankID – use a security code, Touch ID or Face ID to identify yourself
• Pay invoices by scanning the OCR number, amount and recipient with the mobile camera
• Make immediate transfers between your own accounts using drag and drop
• Search your account history 25 months back in time
• See unbilled purchases and the latest charge and credit card invoice
• See your funds and securities in your fund account and investment savings account
• Follow the development of several types of pension savings and insurances
• See your loans and information about your next loan payment
• Get control of your balance using the chart that shows progress over time
• Estimate your savings and set personal savings goals
• Follow the shares and funds you’re most interested in
• Use the currency converter to convert amounts to the most common currencies
• Find your nearest branch or ATM
• See the opening hours of a branch and the number of people queueing (selected branches) from the other side of the street using your mobile camera
• Use the expense chart to see where your money is being spent
• Receive notifications of new e-invoices and transactions in your account
• The app is available in English and Swedish
Our app for private individuals is made especially for customers of internet banking for private individuals. We recommend you use Mobile BankID to log in, as it is both easy and secure. To use Mobile BankID you need a Swedish personal identity number and the BankID app. Apply for Mobile BankID online.
In this version you will be able to explore and get started with your fund savings, we will offer you guidance and inspiration to which funds suits your saving best. You will find the new functionality on the Savings tab under "Explore"
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB
- 82.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.