Take command of a fleet of powerful starships in this adventure-driven strategy game from legendary designer Sid Meier. Travel to new worlds, completing missions to help save and protect the planets and their people from dangerous Space Pirates, to powerful Marauders and other hostile factions. Build a planetary federation as you strengthen your fleet and secure your homeworld as you attempt to preserve intergalactic peace and your vision of humanity. Set in the universe of Civilization: Beyond Earth after the age of the Seeding, Sid Meier’s Starships offers sci-fi/strategy fans a full stand-alone game experience that also features cross-connectivity with Beyond Earth, expanding the depth of both games. See if you have what it takes to rule the universe!
• Tactical Space Combat: Encounter unique tactical challenges in every mission, with dynamically generated maps, victory conditions, and foes.
• Fully Customizable Starships: Create an armada that fits your tactical plan with modular spaceship design.
• Diplomacy, Strategy, and Exploration: Expand the influence of your Federation and gain the trust of the citizens of new planets. Use the unique abilities of the each planet to enhance your fleet and Federation, and keep your opponents in check. Build improvements on worlds to increase the capabilities and resources of your Federation.
• A Galaxy Of Adventure: Explore the galaxy as you lead your fleet to distant worlds and complete missions to help the citizens of these planets. Fight pirates, protect colony ships, destroy rogue AI, and more.
• Multiple Paths To Victory: Will you win by conquering the greatest threat to the galaxy? Or will you unite a plurality of worlds in your Federation? Perhaps you will lead your people to push the frontiers of science. Each choice you make carries consequences on your path to victory.
AI’s will play by player chosen constrained victory rules.
Players will now start with one ship on impossible difficulty.
Megabot strength has been increased.
Wonder Victory now requires 9 wonders.
AI will now attempt more missions per turn on Impossible difficulty .
AI will now use stealth more often.
The Negotiate button on the bridge view is now named “Negotiate”.
Fixed the damage meter in the Fleet Overview when ship need repair.
The How to Play screen now states that a population victory is but one way to win the game.
And other minor bug fixes.
Arviot ja arvostelutNäytä kaikki
Great potential , wasted
There are lots of expectations towards a game branded as Sid Meier, even bigger expectations when a game starting price is above 10 euros on a device which most game ranges below 5.
At first glance, the game appears neat, but very quickly the performance problem completely renders the pleasure of playing to zero to the point of simply quitting the game as it becomes unplayable. Call it a bug, I call it an epic failure of testing: unlike pc world with zillions of configs the IPad is one platform with few variants.
Still trying to play, the game is way too shallow in terms of technology tree, resources and population management, and so on.
A disappointment . Waste of time and money. Hoping next version will come with something much deeper and stable.
Works like a charm on my iPad Mini. Good replay value with different factions, affinities and especially Wonders. I like the fact that you can finish a game in just a couple of hours and then start a new one to try out new tactics, pursue different achievements, or whatever. You could never do that with a massive game like Civilization where a single game takes some 15 hours, at least.
About 90% of the game is about starship battles which start to repeat itself quite soon. If you are expecting anything like civilization you will surely be disapointed. Way too overpriced for the content.
- 2K, INC.
- 568.4 Mt
Edellyttää iOS-versiota 7.0 tai tätä uudempaa versiota. Yhteensopiva laitteen iPad kanssa.
englanti‚ espanja‚ italia‚ japani‚ kiina‚ korea‚ puola‚ ranska‚ saksa‚ venäjä
- Toistuvaa tai intensiivistä sarjakuva- tai fantasiaväkivaltaa
- Vähän tai lievää realistista väkivaltaa
- © 2015 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- 3,49 €
Haasta kavereita sekä tarkista tulostaulukot ja saavutukset.
Jopa kuusi perheenjäsentä voi käyttää tätä appia, kun Perhejako on käytössä.