Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
• We tuned up the engine and gave the interiors a thorough clean. Everything is now running smoothly again.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does the job
Delivers what it is supposed to. Would be better if the consumption of RAM and other resources is optimized!
Very useful and painless
Slack serves very well for staying in touch with several teams simultaneously. Support for external links and attachments is good which makes solving complex issues easy. Notifications work very well, if your team knows how to use them. Reviewing the history could be quicker. Now, while scrolling back, you need to wait a second in every couple of days in your conversation history. This is very annoying if you need to look up something from past a few weeks. Search works very well, but not everything is easy to find by text search.
Once you get used to Slack, you don’t think about it much during your work day, which is exactly how it’s supposed to be. Support is very friendly and responsive. I’m personally very basic user and not that interested in most of the advanced features, so i can’t comment on those. For the basic everyday communication it’s very good.
Had to buy more RAM just because of Slack...
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 82.9 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Slack Technologies, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.