SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the ‘best narrative sci-fi clicker game of all times’.
* Fifteen starchy items to unlock, create, and blast into the vacuum of space.
* Life affirming, silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
* Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
* Banging soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fi clicker game.
Ratings and Reviews
An awesome little clicker
Tried the website first and loved it. To the others who played that, this one has more stuff and the story goes further. Also, this one goes in your pocket and feels nicer to tap than your mouse. The solution how this was fitted to a small screen also seems to work. Must say I love this and the devs did an awesome job.
actually fun clicker game
it doesn’t have much content but this had a really good story and it looked good
- Devolver Digital, Inc.
- 270.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 Jake Hollands. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.