The Detail, a crime noir adventure in a modern American city.
Controlling the actions of a bitter veteran detective investigating a brutal gangland murder and a reformed criminal trying to protect his family, the player is forced to make tough choices and deal with the resulting consequences of those moral dilemmas. The gameplay focuses on branching narrative mixed with interactive comics, and is completed by a professional audio track.
The Detail combines the emotional impact of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead with the themes of a realistic crime drama like HBO's The Wire, delivered with our own unique visual style inspired heavily by graphic novels. This is city where cases matter, clearance rates matter, and on a good day even justice matters.
• Character-driven experience with multiple playable characters
• Branching storyline influenced by the player's choices
• Mature themes for mature players
• Ethical and moral challenges
• Point n' click gameplay, with a modern mix of adventure game & interactive comic
- MP Digital, LLC
- 1.5 GB
OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Rival Games Ltd. Published on the Mac App Store by MacPlay.
- 16,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.