Manage any team project or task thanks to Trello’s boards, cards and checklists. Improve collaboration and productivity—join our community of 50 million registered users!
Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project’s progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
Bye bye bugs! We’ve fixed up a few things for better flow so you can keep on being productive (and awesome).
Ratings and Reviews
I would love a view where my cards could all be seen, like the home view. But with late included, like you can see your cards in computer view
Trello deleted my boards
I had a Trello account for years plus recently an Atlassian account (well, I guess they were the same thing, maybe).
Due to organizational changes I changes the email address to Atlassian and that probably killed my content.
Be very careful and study account related stuff when using Atlassian products, specially if you have to separate access to different email accounts. If you try to get back to trello with you previous email your workspace name will be the Atlassian PASSWORD. Have fun, be brave.
Developer Response ,
Hi there – we would never delete data without your request! Could you please contact us via https://trello.com/contact so we can look into this for you? When you contact us, please include the text of your app review so we can associate that ticket with your review! Thanks.
The stench of atlassian has arrived. Time for an alternative
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trello, Inc.
- 213.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Trello, Inc.