Rack 'em up road warriors. Virtual Pool, the world's best selling 3D Pool simulation, is now online and worldwide on the iPhone and iPod Touch. All the best features from the award winning PC version are included:
- Play online against anyone, anytime and anywhere!!
- Touchscreen interface to aim, apply spin and shoot in a full 3D virtual world.
- State of the art physics engine delivers a stunning simulation of billiards.
- Career mode with movies of Curly, the hustler, guide you through 6 pool halls and 121 opponents.
- Winner Smartphone & PocketPC Magazine, Best Software Awards for Sports, 2008
Please send questions to Customer Support. We can't answer questions you post in the 'Reviews'.
Visit the Celeris, Inc. Web Site (link below) for a video demonstration and more in depth information.
iOS 11 release, fix for Display Zoom on Plus models, fix for Settings bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Theres used to be but now its gone, or is there some fix?
A nice try
I've played Celeris' Virtual Pool on PC, and this version feels pretty similar to it's big brother. There is a huge number of AI opponents and several game rooms to open during the career mode. But there are problems: the graphics could be smoother as the game stutters occasionally. Also, controlling the cue power is too random as the range for finger slide is only about one centimeter. Cue power should use the whole screen height for better control. And one star loss for the ball sounds, which I think are quite terrible.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.