The power & detail of X-Plane Desktop... on your mobile device. It's not a game, it's a simulator.
▶ "Highly recommended." — Mel Martin, Engadget ◀
▶ Featured by Apple in "Best New Games" ◀
▶ Over 1 million downloads! ◀
Come experience why real pilots fly X-Plane.
It starts with the flight model—the same flight model used in our FAA-certified desktop simulator—that’s complete enough to model the flex in your wings & the tilt in your landing gear.
Add to that our desktop-quality aircraft with multiple liveries and interactive 3-D cockpits—so detailed you can do a full startup procedure using the hundreds of buttons, knobs, & switches in the cockpit. With working gauges, flight displays, & more, these cockpits are as realistic as those in our full desktop sim.
But aircraft are no good without a place to fly them. That's why each of our ▸free◂ regions features detailed terrain, lifelike city buildings, & 3-D airports—complete with terminal buildings, jetways, hangars, & more.
√ 9 ▸free◂ tutorials, teaching the basics of takeoffs & landings, traffic patterns, helicopters, & more.
√ 2-player internet multiplayer via Game Center (▸free◂ for everyone)
√ Fully interactive cockpits on many aircraft, wired to real systems models, with working gauges, displays, buttons, & switches
√ Full startup procedures supported on many aircraft (optionally start any aircraft from cold & dark state)
√ More than 50 systems modeled, each of which can be failed on command
√ Emergency scenarios
√ Combat missions
The app includes 2 aircraft (plus all 5 scenery regions) for free. In addition, the following aircraft are available as in-app purchases:
• ▸Free!◂ Cessna 172SP w/ full interactive cockpit + 4 liveries
• ▸Free!◂ Cirrus Vision SF50 w/ full interactive cockpit + 5 liveries
• Airbus A320 Airliner w/ 3 liveries
• Boeing B737-800 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit (over 280 switches, buttons, knobs, & levers!) + 3 liveries
• Boeing B777-200ER Airliner w/ 3 liveries
• Boeing B747-400 Jumbo Jet w/ 3 liveries
• Bombardier CRJ200 Regional Jet w/ 3 liveries
• Douglas DC-3 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit + 3 liveries
• McDonnell Douglas MD-80 w/ full interactive cockpit + 3 liveries
• A-10 Thunderbolt II (“Warthog”) Fighter
• F-22 Raptor Fighter
• F-4 Phantom II Fighter
• Beechcraft Baron B58 w/ full interactive cockpit
• Beechcraft King Air C90B w/ full interactive cockpit + alternate livery
• Piper PA-18 Super Cub
• Piaggio P.180 Avanti
• Sikorsky S76 Helicopter w/ full interactive cockpit + alternate livery
All 5 scenery regions are ▸free◂ for everyone!
• Oahu, Hawaii
• Grand Canyon
• Seattle/Tacoma, Washington
• Juneau, Alaska
• Innsbruck, Austria
Download X-Plane now to experience aviation like never before.
• Upgraded CRJ-200 now with manipulatable cockpit!
• Upgraded sounds on Cessna 172
• Upgraded sounds on Baron B58
Ratings and Reviews
Hienot krafiikat mutta x-plane 11 vie silti voiton
Loaded this. Cesna and A-10 were okay. After buying A310 and F-4 everything hit the fan. Controls lost functionality. F4 is impossible control at all.
Best game ever👌🏻
- Laminar Research
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Laminar Research
- In-App Purchases
- Airbus A320 5,49 €
- Boeing 777-200ER 5,49 €
- Boeing 747-400 5,49 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.