YNAB—Budget, Personal Finance, Expense Tracker
YNAB will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money. On average, new users save $600 in the first two months, and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 30 days.
Bank Synching—Easily connect all your accounts in one place.
On the Go— Realtime access to all your data makes it simple to share finances with a partner.
Debt Paydown—The tools and teaching you need to help you get out of debt for good.
Goal Tracking—Set and track goals to reach them faster.
Reporting—Detailed, visual spending and trend reports help you measure progress and improve.
Personal Support—Our friendly support team is available around the clock via email, live chat in the app, and offer 100+ free, live workshops every week.
“YNAB is the first budgeting app I’ve ever used, stuck with, and that has made sense. Absolutely love it!” -- @brennandunn
“I never, ever, ever thought I’d see this, and yet here it is: CREDIT CARD BEAST DEFEATED! Props to @YNAB which helped me get it done!” -- @taber
“3 years ago I started with YNAB, the goal was paying off all my debt. With YNAB, I was able to double the goal! Bye, financial stress!” -- @HancinGaming
“I just don’t know what I’d do without YNAB. I’ve never been so financially aware in my life.” -- @janejoneslives
“I’ve been using YNAB for over 2 years, and in 23 days my fiance and I will be paying for our wedding without any loans because of YNAB. Thank you!” -- @Thai_Jonny
You’ve Never Budgeted Like This Before
YNAB is unlike any personal finance app, expense tracker, or money management system you’ve tried before—because it works. The powerful combination of award-winning apps and a proven method—YNAB’s Four Rules—has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by teaching them to get control of their finances, stop stressing, and live the life they want to live.
A Proven Method—YNAB’s Four Rules
Rule One: Give Every Dollar A Job | Be intentional about what you want your money to do before you spend it.
Rule Two: Embrace Your True Expenses | Break up larger, less frequent expenses into smaller, manageable amounts. By saving monthly for insurance premiums, holidays, or car repairs, when the time comes, your money is ready and waiting to do its job.
Rule Three: Roll With The Punches | When life changes, so must your budget. Make adjustments and move along. Flexible budgets succeed because they’re guilt-free, realistic, and sustainable.
Rule Four: Age Your Money | As you repeat the first three rules, you’ll increase the time between earning a dollar and the moment you need to spend it. When your money is at least a month old, you’ll have finally broken the paycheck to paycheck cycle for good.
Free for 30 Days, Then an Annual Subscription
- YNAB is a one-year auto-renewable subscription, billed annually.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a
subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What’s New in v2.10.1
What’s that smell? Is it frankincense? Lutefisk? Nope! It’s a whole bunch of yuletide bug-fixes and improvements that we’ve dropped just in time for the Holidays:
• We’ve improved our integration with password managers. In particular, we now use iCloud key sharing, if you want to share credentials between the web and mobile app. Oh, what fun it is to login to YNAB without having to remember your password in a one-horse open (but secure) sleigh.
• We improved the transaction details area, so that it no longer does any annoying horizontal scrolling. Hark! The horizontal angel of scrolling will no longer sing! Also, we don’t use the word “hark” enough. Let’s make that a thing.
• Hark!...actually more like, “dark!” We fixed the text color for matched transactions that looked a little blurry in Dark Mode. “Was that letter an L or an I?” Now, you’ll know that there was “No L, Noooo L, No L, Noooooo LL.” I’ll see myself out.
• We fixed an issue that involved the timing for when we ask for biometric authentication again. What more can we do? Baby, all we want for Christmas is...proper biometric authentication timing.
• Alright, so remember how the matched transaction text was blurry for Dark Mode and then we fixed it? Well, our flag images were also a little blurry as well. And we’ve now fixed those flag images to be nice and crisp...like a winter day...like a winter wonderland, even?
• There was an issue when using voiceover for frequency selection in the Repeat field. But we fixed it, and now things can be said many times, many ways…
• We made the transaction screen button animations smoother. And by that, I mean we made them so they actually animate now. Hallelujah!
And, with that, I know you’re tired of our Holiday-themed release notes, so we’ll just end by wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year from all of us at YNAB!
Arviot ja arvostelut
User for over 5 years. Still in love!
I have been using YNAB for over five years now. It’s gotten me through good times and bad. I’ve paid off debts to my parents, credit cards and was able to see through the fog of a divorce with the help of YNAB. I originally got into budgeting while in college. I was an avid Dave Ramsey follower and loved the zero dollar ideology. I don’t remember if he did an ad for YNAB or if google ads sent it to me because it’s similar or what, but I found YNAB soon after and got a 30 day free trial. I actually had to contact support right before my time ran out because I didn’t have the $50 (at the time) to buy it. They gave me two more months free so I could get the money together. As you can see, if it wasn’t for that support then when I was struggling, I wouldn’t be here some 5+ years later. I’m even grandfathered I’m at the original price and hope to keep it for as long as possible. I’ve even contemplated working for them! I currently live in Finland and do wish we had the ability to use the automatic transactions feature (my bank even has it). But I’m still a huge YNAB supporter. I recently just got back from a holiday and used YNAB the whole time to stay on budget.
Thanks YNAB team!
YNAB IS THE BEST
Using YNAB has radically changed my life. I work as a psychologist and my perspective on YNAB is that it takes the same principles of intentional decision making that I apply with my clients in other areas of their lives and implements it to personal and business finances. I can not recommend it enough. The app version works beautifully too and is a wonderful complement to the website version.
YNAB saved my finances...
...and it's so great that the mobile app finally has all the same functions as the desktop version!
- You Need A Budget LLC
- 64 Mt
Vaatii version iOS 11.0 ja version watchOS 2.1 tai uudemmat. Yhteensopiva laitteiden iPhone, iPad ja iPod touch kanssa.
- Copyright © 2019 YouNeedABudget.com
- Ostoja apissa
- YNAB Subscription 12,99 €
- YNAB Subscription 85,99 €
- YNAB Subscription 85,99 €
Jopa kuusi perheenjäsentä voi käyttää tätä appia, kun Perhejako on käytössä.