Ramblr – Your adventure. Your story.
Your outdoor adventures deserve more than a simple blog entry or status update. This is you overcoming the impossible, white knuckled and covered in dirt, and doing things you only dreamed of doing. When you’re experiencing the best that Mother Nature has to offer, ramblr provides a way to chronicle your expeditions using stats, pics, videos, descriptions and maps. Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, or road tripping, you can finally tell your story the way it was meant to be told.
Capture the highlights of your trip
• Track your route on the map – see where you’ve been and where you’re going.
• Revel in the glory of your accomplishments – check out statistics for your trip, such as speed, duration, distance, highest point, etc.
• Record video, pics, audio and text descriptions and tag it to points on your map. Relive the full experience of your trip.
• Create a story – use your video and audio recordings, statistics and map tracking to build a rich, detailed record of your journey.
Share your story
• Upload and share memories from your adventures without any hassle. Whether you’re climbing mountains, surviving white water rapids, or generally conquering the world, sharing the details of your trip can be the farthest thing from your mind. Facebook and Twitter integration make it easy and effortless to update your friends on where you are on your journey.
Find your way
• Use the built-in GPS system for directions and routes.
• Download maps and use them on the go. Offline maps supported, so you can access them when you’re off the grid.
• Download public trips from our server for real-time guidance on your own journey.
Experience other stories.
• Don’t know what adventure to embark on? Browse and access trips taken by your friends and others.
• Search for trips by video and audio recordings, map locations, keywords or by name.
Realtime Tracking Service Subscription
•Allow your friends and/or family track your location in near real-time (in pre-selected time interval) with maps.
• Ramblr is free but the Realtime Traking Service feature needs subscription.
• You can subscribe the Monthly Plan ($2.49) or the Yearly Plan ($24.99) to take the advantage of even more premium functions. (The actual price may differ depending on currency of each countries.)
• Recurring payments and plan subscriptions are automatically processed. Your subscription will automatically renew.
• Price may vary by location, Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service : https://www.ramblr.com/web/info/terms_of_service
“Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
- Range adjustment for the "Trip route to follow" feature.
- Minor Bugfixes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bientus, Inc.
- 140.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Bientus,Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100R USD 0.99
- 300R USD 2.99
- 500R USD 4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.