Strengthening the connection between farming and food.
Smart digital tools to create and receive eNVDs, eliminating paperwork to manage farms with greater efficiencies.
Evidence-based tracking and authentication-enabled technology, allowing food to be tracked from paddock to plate through the food production value and supply chain.
With Aglive IntegriPro, the days of manually tracking stock and filling paperwork are over. Australia’s smartest livestock data management app does the whole process for you. The entire meat and livestock supply chain can trace stock movements with the click of a button, turn paper NVDs to eNVDs and complete EID movements on the NLIS with ease.
To know more about the benefits of Aglive visit aglive.com
Aglive IntegriPro is the only livestock and farm management software with an in-built MLA Licensed eNVD. Completely portable, you can manage mob or individual RFID livestock movements from your smartphone or desktop.
The Aglive IntegriPro is for anyone working in the red meat industry supply chain who wants to track and trace production and product integrity information from paddock to plate.
• Replace your LPA paper farm records with one software platform
• Complete and send all eNVDs digitally from your hand-held device, without the need for a book, PDFs, or going back to your desk for eDecs and tokens.
• Store and send all captured data if you have poor connectivity
• Assigning animals, monitoring feed & treatments and integrating RFID Scanning Device Wands for full animal traceability
• Create and manage industry and commercial accreditations: LPA eNVD (Livestock Production Assurance electronic national vendor declaration) MSA (Meat Standards Australia) EUCAS (European Union Cattle Accreditation Scheme) NAHS (National Animal Health Statement).
• Allow for improved stock inventory management, ownership audit & control
• Manage your property including mapping paddocks and mob movements.
• Create and add contacts and users and assign tasks to your staff.
• Drag and drop touch screen technology
• View history, reporting and more.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.