SketchBook for Everybody!
At Autodesk, we believe creativity starts with an idea. From quick conceptual sketches to fully finished artwork, sketching is at the heart of the creative process. You never know when a great idea will strike, so access to fast and powerful creative sketching tools is an invaluable part of any creative process.
For this reason, we are excited to announce that the fully featured version of SketchBook is now FREE for everyone!
We added new features to further help with drawing. We looked at what you use in SketchBook desktop that wasn't in mobile and beyond.
· Perspective Guides, with 1, 2, and 3 point perspective guides, a snapping toggle, vanishing point lock, and horizon line visibility.
· Customize, Infinite, and Constrained Grid tools.
· Curve ruler, for drawing curves you can’t get with the Ellipse tool.
· Support for the new Apple Pencil (2nd generation), which includes its double-tap functionality.
· Support for Scan Sketch for the new iPad.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 122.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Autodesk Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.