FightSong!® is about summoning the courage to get help and non-violently fighting back against bullying. This is designed from a student’s perspective to confidentially report incidents and getting help to the right people.
Help us CHANGE THE CULTURE with our Anti-Bullying Reporting and Incident Management app for mobile and web.
This app is for:
1. Middle/Junior to High School Students (ages 13 to 18)
2. School Administrators, Teachers, and Counselors
This allows Students (users) to:
1. Communicate confidentially
2. Send messages
3. Attach photos
4. Attach videos
5. Embedded resources to be linked such as screenshots/grabs
6. Notifies selected administration for responses or request for help and information
How Does FightSong!® Work?
School Organization subscribes to FightSong!® and sets up their units, identifiers, photos, and Incident Administrators for management
School Website Promotes Link / QR Code for a downloadable app
Student downloads FightSong!® on their phone and can use this app to report an incident – It can be something they’ve witnessed or an action that has happened directly to them. uploading a video, photo or screenshot
They can choose to not give their name when asking for help or advice.
The chosen administrator will receive immediate notification and a real-time GPS location.
This person can see the report, make notes, and provide responses to the user.
- Fixed dark mode issues
- Make it compatible with iOS 13.x
- Twotrees Technologies, LLC
- 58.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Twotrees Technologies, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.