Incredibly fast, smooth, customizable, and feature-rich. That's Apollo.
"Simply remarkable, […] you’re nuts if you don’t try Apollo." - John Gruber, Daring Fireball
"The best Reddit app for iOS" - The Sweet Setup
"Apollo is the best Reddit client I have ever used. Period." - iMore
"Apollo makes the wild world of Reddit more accessible than ever before, and it may just be the best designed social feed app I've ever used." - MacStories
"Apollo is the only Reddit app you need." - TechCrunch
"Beautiful, modern, and fast." - MacRumors
Apollo is a beautiful Reddit app built for fast navigation with an incredibly powerful set of features. Thanks to features like the Jump Bar, fully customizable gestures, and a super-charged Media Viewer, browsing Reddit has never been this amazing.
It's created specifically with iOS design guidelines in mind, so it fits right at home on your device, and with input from thousands of Redditors helping sculpt and perfect it over several years before launching:
- Jump Bar, for super-fast hopping between subreddits
- Super-charged Media Viewer for an amazing experience viewing images, GIFs, videos, albums , and more from a variety of sources.
- Tabbed interface for easy navigating
- Incredibly powerful Markdown composer for writing comments and posts
- Full inline Imgur uploading, both images and albums
- Large or compact posts depending on your preference
- Dark mode (can be automatic)
- Fully customizable gestures
- Safari View Controller for browsing articles and links
- Inline previews of media in comments
- 3D Touch support
- Beautifully organized Inbox
- Filtering and blocking
- Face ID / Touch ID / Passcode lock
- Moderator features
- Tons of settings to tweak
- GIF scrubbing to go backward and forward in time
- Multiple accounts
- Powerful search
- Full Markdown rendering
- Unobtrusive Volume Indicator
As well as much, much more and it's constantly evolving. If you have anything you'd specifically like to see, come to the ApolloApp subreddit and we'd love to hear it!
Apollo is an unofficial app, and side effects may include an incredible browsing experience.
- New icon by the ever brilliant Matthew Skiles, called Coconut Head. This declassified icon pays homage to the very warm start to the summer season many of us have experienced.
- Fixed random crash that could occur on launch for some users
- Fixed bug on Apple Silicon Mac version of Apollo where closing the media viewer could sometimes result in a crash
- Fixed bug on Apple Silicon Mac version of Apollo where pasting could sometimes cause the app to just spin indefinitely
- Fixed issue with videos bouncing you to Safari sometimes
- Fixed issue where GIFs could seem somewhat stuttery when scrolling, especially around their progress bar
- Fixed issue where home screen widgets would sometimes get a little annoyed when trying to refresh during poor network conditions
- Improved widget timing/reloading logic
- Fixed issue where some GIFs with audio would be weirdly quiet sometimes
- Fixed bug where GIF progress bar couldn't be hidden if you weren't a fan (how dare you)
- Fixed trending subreddits in Search tab not updating
- A few other little things to make everything a tad bit smoother
Been working on some cool stuff behind the scenes in between these quality of life releases, can't wait to show you more soon. :)
Ratings and Reviews
L’appli vaut le coût juste pour la gestion des données.
Et après y a tout un tas de bonnes idées.
Le meilleur client Reddit de l'App Store
J'en ai passé du temps sur Reddit, près de six ans que j'ai un compte et presque autant d'années de ma vie perdues. Cela étant, je n'ai jamais perdu mon temps aussi agréablement qu'avec Apollo. J'ai testé Alien Blue, Narwhal, Bacon Reader et l'atroce client officiel mais le meilleur d'entre tous reste, et de loin, Apollo : beau et plein de features, c'est vraiment le top du top. A essayer !
La meilleur app Reddit sur iOS
Apollo est la meilleur application pour aller sur Reddit sur iOS. L’interface est rapide et clair, pas de pubs (même celles de Reddit), personnalisable à souhait et l’application est bourrée de fonctionnalités et raccourcis qu’on se surprend à manquer dans d’autres applications iOS.
Oui, il faut payer Apollo Pro pour faire des posts. Mais c’est pas cher pour ce que c’est, vous supportez un développeur indépendant dont l’application est le gagne-pain, et ça veut dire que l’application ne vas pas vous traquer comme l’application officielle de Reddit.
Sérieusement, essayez là, vous ne regretterez pas.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christian Selig
- 95.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Christian Selig 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Apollo Pro 5,49 €
- Apollo Ultra Monthly 0,99 €
- Apollo Ultra Lifetime 32,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.