A sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device, and manage your AUM recordings. Record, trim, convert, normalize, transfer, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, transfer your new track from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library, then share it on your SoundCloud account, or transfer it into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other IAA or Audiobus apps.
You can record directly in the app, from microphone, external audio interfaces, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats such as M4A AAC or ALAC (Apple Lossless), WAV, AIFF, CAF with options for bit rate or bit depth and sample rate.
• Organize audio and recordings in files and folders
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• Plays and records in 96k, 48k, 44.1k, 22k, 11k and 8k sample rates
• Plays and records 16, 24 and 32 bit files
• AudioCopyPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP3)
• Import/Export through iOS Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• AudioShare FileProvider extension allows direct access to your sound file library from within other apps
• Built-in Dropbox client
• Use "Open in" from other apps or to open a file in other apps
• WiFi Drive: transfer files from/to any computer on your local network
• Import songs from your on-device Music library
• Easy Import/Export from/to AudioShare-compatible apps
• Access files through iTunes File Sharing
• Playback of almost any kind of soundfile
• Add notes with the built-in text editor
• Trim, apply fade ins and fade outs
• Convert between sound file formats
• Send your sounds by email
New in 2.7.12:
- Fix 'Hardware Settings' not responding to taps in Recorder Settings
- Fix auto-play-next in background
New in 2.7.11:
- Fix reporting of ALAC bit depth in info text
- Don't prefix files exported from other apps with '-'
- Various UI and layout fixes for recent iOS updates
- Add option to disable auto-monitoring
- Fix file player stopping on background on ipad
- Fix back button disappearing since recent iOS versions
- Remove built-in SoundCloud integration (you can use the official SoundCloud app instead, it will have access to all AudioShare files)
- Stop audio engine when done playing in background to avoid accidentally draining battery
- Tweak waveform viewer (maybe it fixes the stuck spinning wheel issue some users have seen)
- Update GCDWebServer.
Ratings and Reviews
La prise en charge des Auv3 serait la bienvenue, le système interApp devenant tout doucement obsolète.
it would be great if we could chose Icloud drive as default storage i must copy the folder manually each time i use AUM or other to have my file on my other device
cette appli merite une seule etoile
j’en met 5 pour esperer apparaitre dans les commentaires
ce sera mon dernier achat dans le store car je me suis fais avoir.
les commentaires sont des mensonges: cette appli ne fais pas autre chose que du trim et du fade.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kymatica AB
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Kymatica AB
- 5,99 €
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.