Captures d’écran d’iPhone

Description

Audiu is the community platform for the next generation of artists and new music lovers.

Discover new artists and help shape the development of the latest music. Follow your favourite tracks from studio to release!

With the Audiu app you can:

• Listen to Electronic, Urban or Pop/Rock feeds of the latest unsigned music or select your favourite genres for a custom experience.
• Leave feedback and ratings to help artists improve their music and earn Rep Points for great prizes.
• Connect with your favourite artists and build your music network
• Import your own music and get feedback from the community
• Get your Audiu notifications straight to your phone - new comments, direct messages, favourites and more

Audiu for mobile is a companion app to the main Audiu site. Please visit https://audiu.net to:

• Get 1-1 feedback and mentoring from verified industry Pros (artists, engineers, label owners and more)
• Use advanced project management and collaborative features
• Access top mixing and mastering engineers
• Take part in Feedback Sessions LIVE: get feedback from big name artists and win top prizes

Nouveautés

Version 1.0.11

SoundCloud login is fixed - thanks for bearing with us!

Notes et avis

3.5 sur 5
2 notes

2 notes

Kelvin Lucas ,

Poor app

Doesn't really works... you cant connect with SoundCloud or upload anymusic.

Réponse du développeur ,

Hi Kelvin, these features do work on 99% of devices. We're investigating the other 1%. It would help if you could email support@audiu.net with your phone OS and model. Thanks

Informations

Distributeur
Audiu Ltd
Taille
93.9 Mo
Catégorie
Musique
Compatibilité

Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.

Langues

Anglais

Âge
9+
Scènes rares / légères d’humour vulgaire ou blasphématoire
Copyright
Prix
Gratuit

Prend en charge

  • Partage familial

    Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.

Du même développeur

Vous aimerez peut-être aussi