Save articles, read articles, learn new words, record new thoughts… Aurora Reader is a premium Read-It-Later app that builds with latest technologies and packs a ton of exciting features.
• Find Aurora Reader’s extensions from Share sheet in Safari, Twitter, Medium and many other apps, and use them to view or save articles
• On iPad, use Drag & Drop to import multiple articles from another app at once
• With automatically iCloud Sync, you can save articles on your iPhone and read them later on your iPad
• Article view automatically removes clutter from webpage and shows only the main article content for you
• Immersive reading experience let you keep focus
• No network, no problem: saved articles can be read at anytime, even without network
• Customize your reading experience with multiple fonts and themes
• Reading progress is automatically sync with iCloud, so you can easily switch device and continue reading from where you left off
LEARN NEW WORDS
• On article view, you can check word definitions simply by one tap. To close definitions view, it’s also as simple as a tap or swipe
• Check word definitions in multi-language dictionaries
• Aurora Reader can get you a great amount of definitions in least amount of time, thanks to the customized search engine with special optimization
• Words you look up can be automatically saved to Aurora Reader’s companion app: Aurora Dictionary
• Install or delete dictionaries from Dictionary Manager view
RECORD NEW THOUGHTS
• Select, swipe, highlight, and add notes
• Save unlimited highlights and notes
• Choose the highlight color that match your style
• Rewind your reading journey with Search
• Search saved articles, notes, folders and more from iOS home screen or in-app search bar
• Accurately locate sentences and paragraphs with Full-Text Search
• Organize your articles and notes with Folders
• Enjoy the freedom to create unlimited folders and subfolders
• Quickly find your folders with Search
• Use Drag & Drop to move and reorder your folders, articles and notes
• Listen to articles with high fidelity voice, hands-free and eyes-free
• Check currently reading paragraph on in-app Now Playing view. Find some unfamiliar words? just tap to look up
• Listen with just your Apple Watch (requires watchOS 5.0 or later, and a pair of Bluetooth headphones)
• Switch between multiple speech languages and voices
• Aurora Reader requires a subscription
• Monthly, quarterly and annual membership subscriptions are available. The membership fee is charged to your App Store account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription is automatically renews and your account is charged unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You may cancel subscription at anytime. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased
• A 14-day trial is available for any new user, for free. You can try all features during the trial period. If you are not subscribe to a membership after trial period ended, you can continue use Folders, Search, Quick Look Up in Safari and many other features, but you can no longer read articles in Article view and listen to articles.
This update includes bug fixes.
- Junyu Kuang
- 38.7 Mo
Nécessite iOS 11.2 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
Anglais, Chinois simplifié
- Classé 4+
- © 2019 Junyu Kuang. All rights reserved.
- Achats intégrés
- Membership 15,49 €
- Membership 1,99 €
- Membership 5,49 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.