- Various Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app is worst than a prototype
The Beam service is really greats remote conference and video chat with a physical presence at remote location.
However, the iOS app is lacking some base functions as:
- pip when the app is running in background
- recording of video should continue when the app is running in background
- recording of video should continue when using iOS's Slide Over feature
- the app should at least render correctly on a 12,9'' iPad Pro
-- Update on June 2, 2017 --
Lost 2 stars since my last review
- The app is still not optimized for iPhone 6 and 6plus screen (what???)
- The app crashes almost at every session. Every time when I'm doing nothing but listening.
- The app show a popup to rate the last session, but it is not possible to tap any of the buttons
Easy to handle
Similar to the desktop app. This is helpful to avoid enterprise network issues !
- Suitable Technologies, Inc.
- 116.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Suitable Technologies, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.