Captures d’écran d’iPhone
CUA’s Mobile Banking app lets you do your banking anywhere, anytime – so you can spend more of your day enjoying the things you love.
What can you do with CUA Mobile Banking?
- Transfer between your own accounts, pay someone or pay a bill
- Schedule a one off or recurring payment (daily, weekly, fortnightly and more)
- Set up new payees or BPAY billers and view and search existing ones
- Make fast payments using the New Payments Platform (NPP). Transfers in under a minute between participating Osko financial institutions
- View all your CUA accounts details and balances in one place
- View, search and filter any upcoming payments and your last six months of transactions
- View pending Visa Debit and Credit Card transactions
- Log in using Fingerprint / Face ID on supported devices
- Find your nearest branch
- Change your Web Access Code (WAC) after you log in
- Contact CUA via phone or email
- View personal account details
- Access the iM CUA app to chat to a CUA Personal Banker
- Add your CUA Visa Debit or Credit Card to your Apple Wallet
Accessing CUA Mobile Banking
To get started with the CUA Mobile Banking app, you’ll first need to be able to access CUA Online Banking. If you don’t already have access, register online at https://www.cua.com.au/ob-register. Alternatively, please call us on 133 282 or drop into your local branch.
If you’re already registered for CUA Online Banking, simply download the CUA Mobile Banking app and you’re ready to go. The first time you log in you’ll need your existing member number and Web Access Code (WAC). You’ll then be able to save your member number securely on your mobile device so that the next time you log in you’ll only need to enter your WAC or use your fingerprint/face on supported devices.
Please note; BETA operating system software is not supported by CUA, please refer to our General Information, Terms and Conditions.
While the Mobile Banking app can be downloaded on iPads, it’s not actually compatible with these devices. Therefore, we only recommend using the app on your iPhone. This will ensure you get the best possible experience and the most from the features the app has to offer.
CUA Mobile Banking provides the same high level of protection as our online banking service. To stay secure, we recommend that you:
- Keep your WAC and member number secret
- Always log out once you’ve finished your banking
Remember CUA will never send you emails, SMS messages, or call you to ask for personal information such as your member number or WAC. If you receive any suspicious communications, do not respond or click on any hyperlink or attachment included in the message, as it could be an attempt to obtain your personal information or fraudulently access your account. If you’re in in doubt, please call CUA immediately on 133 282.
If you have accidentally revealed any personal banking information, please change your WAC immediately and contact us on 133 282.
More advice for protecting yourself and your information can be found at www.cua.com.au/tools-and-services/support/security-and-fraud
Your use of the app, and any specific products or services that you may access using the app, is subject to CUA’s General Terms & Conditions. Please read both the General Terms & Conditions and the security tips – available at www.cua.com.au/tools-and-services/support/security-and-fraud - before downloading this app. Any reference to internet banking in the General Terms & Conditions also applies to the use of this mobile banking service. By clicking download and install, you agree to the General Terms & Conditions.
There’s no fee for accessing your CUA accounts using your mobile. An internet connection is required, and you may incur data charges from your mobile provider.
Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
We’ve been busy improving your mobile banking experience. Here’s how we’ve updated the app:
- Software technology upgrade
- Credit Union Australia Limited
- 74 Mo
Nécessite iOS 10.3 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- © Credit Union Australia Limited
Prend en charge
Réunissez tous vos passes, tickets, et toutes vos cartes en un seul endroit.
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.