Da Vinci Eye is THE essential digital tool for NON-DIGITAL artists. Featuring a multitude of drawing tools, educational resources, inspiration photos, and a supportive community to share your artwork.
Scroll down to learn...
- What it is used for
- How it works
- Does it help me learn to draw?
- List of features
- AR Mode requirements
*First, is this app worth it?*
Don't take our word for it, we have...
- Top 5 Graphics & Design app in 90+ countries
- Featured in LifeHacker, Apple News, The Guardian, AR / VR journey, and more.
- Number #2 product of the day on Product Hunt
*What can I use this for?*
How many times have you been drawing a portrait for hours only to realize that the nose or the eye is in the wrong place? You can use this app to layout your artwork before you begin or check your work as you go along.
Do you have a hard time recognizing where different color values go? Breakdown images into layers by color value. Then virtually project those layers on top of your image. You can see exactly where to place the darkest darks, mid-tones, and highlights.
Can't think of what to draw?
Check out our inspiration section for user uploaded reference photos. Or have a great pic? Upload your own photos for other artists to draw.
Learning how to draw?
We have lessons using our unique patent-pending learning method. You can also turn ANY photo into a step by step shading drawing lesson.
Try tracing your favorite cartoon character onto cupcakes, cakes, or cookies.
For Business Owners:
Write intricate lettering and logos on everything from chalkboard signs to sandwich boards.
Give anyone a professional hand-painted temporary tattoo.
The possibilities are endless!
*How does it work?*
Based on a tool that has been used by artists for centuries, this app is a digital version of a Camera Lucida.
You suspend your iPhone or iPad above or in front of your canvas with a stand, tall glass, or other objects easily found around your house.
When you look through your phone, you will see both the image and the canvas simultaneously. It's similar in functionality to an art projector or lightbox, but with the ability to do so much more.
You can draw on any surface, zoom in to draw micro details in your drawing, and you don't have to draw in the dark.
Does this help me learn to draw?
Using Da Vinci Eye, you will be training your eye to recognize proportions and draw with shading while training your hand to translate precise lines and strokes on paper.
Make drawing or paintings of any size
Create hyper-realistic drawings with our strobe feature
Record time-lapse videos of your drawings to share on social media
Separate images into layers by color value, then view those areas on your canvas
Lessons to learn the fundamentals of drawing
Breakdown any image into step by step instructions to draw
In-app video tutorials on how to use Da Vinci Eye
Filters to apply to your pictures that make drawing easier
Zoom in to capture micro details in your drawings
Community to share your artwork
Inspiration pictures uploaded by the community.
Insanely fast app support!
*AR Mode Requirements*
AR mode anchors your image to an object in the real world. This lets you move your canvas or phone, and the drawing and projected image will stay aligned.
Classic mode is like a normal art projector, where if you move your phone or canvas, the drawing will no longer be aligned.
AR mode is especially useful for drawing or painting on an easel. However, in most cases, Classic mode will achieve the same result.
To use AR mode, you must have an A10x or A11 processor and above in your device. We recommend using:
– iPhone 8 and newer (iPhone 7 and below will not work)
– iPad Mini 5th Generation and newer
– Ipad Air 2019 and newer
– iPad Pro 3rd Gen (Any pro made after 2018) and newer
- Use AR to anchor your reference image in place
- New interface and design
- Save past projects and timelapse video recordings
- Better timelapse video recording quality
- Share your artwork with other users
- Upload inspiration for other artists to draw
- Recommended products section to see what other users are creating with
- New and improved video and lessons sections
- Grid now locks to reference image.
- 2-minute video option exports successfully now
- Long drawing recording bug fixed. (The middle of drawings was getting cut out of the video)
- Fixed-sign in issues experienced by some users
- Created offline mode for users that are behind a firewall
- Fixed very long videos timelapse videos to crash when being creating
Notes et avisTout afficher
- Cube MG LLC
- 137 Mo
- Graphisme et design
Nécessite iOS 13.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Scènes rares / légères à caractère sexuel et de nudité
- Scènes rares / légères réservées aux adultes (suggestives)
- Scènes rares / légères de violence (animation ou fantastique)
- © Cube MG LLC
- 5,49 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.