Dash Timer is a stopwatch and workout application elegantly combined into one robust and easy-to-use package. Designed specifically for Apple Watch.
It handles track workouts, intricate (or simple!) runs, and several other workout scenarios with ease. It also includes an extensive set of extra features including auto-lap capabilities, a starting pistol, timed haptics, physical button support, and more!
IMPORTANT: Rather than being designed for iPhone and then "watered down" for your wrist, Dash Timer was designed EXCLUSIVELY for the Apple Watch. The iPhone version of this application does not contain any stopwatch or workout features. For that, an Apple Watch (with watchOS 6.0 or later) is required.
- SEVERAL WORKOUT MODES: Outdoor Run, Indoor Run, T&F, Outdoor Bike, HIIT, Strength, and Other.
- WORKOUT HISTORY: Enjoy the ability to save previous workouts (with all of their details!) right on your wrist.
- APPLE HEALTH: Completed workouts in Dash Timer count towards Apple Health's activity rings, trends, awards, and competitions. You can even share them with friends!
- NOTES: add custom workout notes to be saved with each workout. These notes can describe how you felt, what you did, who you ran with, or anythign else you can think of!
- MAP DATA: Outdoor runs and bike rides save map data to Apple Health on iPhone.
- TARGET HEART RATE ZONES: you can choose to view your Max Heart Rate % and the associated target heart rate zone during a workout. Then, upon workout review, see how much of your workout fell into each target heart rate zone.
- CUSTOMIZABLE DATA: Instantly toggle (before OR during a workout!) between total workout duration, current mile/km/lap time, or previous mile/km/lap split; current mi/km/lap pace, average pace overall, or current pace; total distance, lap distance, or elevation gain; and current heart rate, heart rate max %, target heart rate zones, or calories burned.
- MANUAL or AUTOMATIC WORKOUT LAPS: add laps to runs and bike rides whenever you want, or customize a distance in which they are automatically taken. Laps keep track of time, distance, and pace.
- PHYSICAL BUTTON SUPPORT: Control the stopwatch and your workout with the side button and Digital Crown.
- SAVE STOPWATCH ENTRIES: Stopwatch entries can be saved to every workout. These are especially useful for T&F workouts, but can be saved to any workout of your choice.
- TIMED HAPTICS: let Dash Timer tap your wrist (or beep) at pre-determined intervals of time. T&F athletes can use this to make sure they are staying on pace during an interval. Weight lifters can use this to time their rest intervals, sets, or even individual reps. Those participating in a HIIT workout can use timed haptics to keep track of when they should change activities. CrossFit users can use timed haptics for EMOM workouts. Sometimes, it just isn't convenient to look at your watch while working out. That's where timed haptics come in!
- COMMAND STARTS: don’t have a starting pistol handy? Dash Timer can give you starting commands and start the stopwatch when the pistol goes off.
- MUSIC CONTROLS: control your music, podcasts, or other audio right from within the app. When viewing the stopwatch or a workout, spinning the Digital Crown (volume rocker) acts as a shortcut to open music controls quickly.
- INTUITIVE STOPWATCH CONTROLS: Tap to start/stop the stopwatch, swipe down to reset, and swipe up to view and add laps.
- MORE: Please visit www.dashtimer.com for more information and for any support you might need. Thank you for using Dash Timer!
There are a lot of new features in v2.0! Please consider leaving an App Store review to tell us how we did with this new update.
- NEW WORKOUT MODES: In addition to outdoor runs, T&F, and strength workouts, Dash Timer now also supports bike rides, indoor runs, and HIIT workouts.
- WORKOUT HISTORY! Enjoy the ability to save a history of previous workouts right on your wrist!
- MAP DATA: Outdoor runs and bike rides now save map data to Apple Health on iPhone.
- NO MORE "PREPARING FOR WORKOUT!" Just hit the "Go!" and start moving!
- TARGET HEART RATE ZONES: Make sure your Date of Birth is included in your profile section of iPhone’s Health App. Then, simply toggle through the bottom-right quadrant during a workout to see your Max Heart Rate % and the associated target heart rate zone. Workout summaries also give you a break-down of how much time was spent in each zone.
- ELEVATION GAIN: Dash Timer now uses GPS coordinates to keep track of current elevation as well as cumulative elevation gain.
- MUSIC SHORTCUT: If looking at the stopwatch or workout screen, turning the digital crown now acts as a shortcut for the music player.
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE: Boosted!
We genuinely hope you enjoy your workouts. Stay happy and healthy! Reach out and learn more at www.DashTimer.com.
- David Voland
- 24.2 Mo
- Forme et santé
Nécessite iOS 13.0 et watchOS 6.0 ou version ultérieure. Compatible avec iPhone, iPad et iPod touch.
- ©2020 David Voland
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.