Captures d’écran d’iPhone
** Dizzyroids is now free! Enjoy, and if you like it, check out Maverick Software's other games **
Are you up to the challenge? How long can you play before you are completely dizzy?
A totally new twist on a retro classic, DizzyRoids takes the old school fun of shooting asteroids and flips it on its head.
Using the built-in compass on the iPhone 3GS or touch controls on any iPhone or iPod Touch you'll be blasting asteroids and getting dizzy in no time.
In a unique control mode with the compass in the 3GS, you actually control the rotation of your ship by turning yourself around in the real world. Just make sure you have plenty of open space and somewhere to sit down when you get dizzy!
The only thing more fun than playing DizzyRoids with the compass is handing your phone to a friend and watching them spin around while shooting and dodging asteroids.
Don't have a fancy 3GS phone? No problem, you can play with touchscreen controls and still have the universe spinning wildly about you! Or switch to the easy classic controls, where only your ship spins instead of the whole universe.
- Unique compass controls on the iPhone 3GS
- Touch controls for older devices
- Infinite levels of increasingly frantic play
- Global online high scores, via the AGON leaderboard service
- Full stereo sound effects
- Retro style play with graphics options, photo-realistic or cartoon
- Pause the game at any time, with auto-pause if you get a phone call
NOTE: DizzyRoids only uses the compass to see what direction you are facing to play the game, it doesn't look up or store your GPS location.
If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- completely revamped graphics, with galaxies, massive particle effect explosions, and photo-realistic asteroids. Old style cartoon graphics are now an option.
Notes et avisTout afficher
- Maverick Software LLC
- 3.3 Mo
Nécessite iOS 2.2 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Scènes rares / légères de violence (animation ou fantastique)
- © 2009 Maverick Software
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.