DroneLogbook Companion is the mobile companion app for DroneLogbook powered platforms. DroneLogbook provides commercial drone operators with an easy to use tool to plan, track and manage flight operations, drones & equipment, maintenance, personnel, and more.
Our platform integrates your business operations with your regulatory obligations saving you time and money. DroneLogbook reduces the burden by automating many of these tasks.
What you can do with DroneLogbook Companion
• For US users check LAANC and record approval appended to fights
• Check airspace (via Airmap): Assign pilots, equipment, documents to flights on the mobile app
• Auto sync flight data and documents to telemetry (if telemetry synced to DroneLogbook)
• DJI Sync to DJI go to import flights into DroneLogbook
• Create flights without telemetry and sync flight data to server
What can you do with DroneLogbook Online:
• Manage and track all your operations offline: Flights, Drones & Equipment, Battery Details, Maintenance, Incidents, and Locations.
• Detailed past, current and forcasted weather information including KP Index
• Create custom documents (Checklists/Risk Assessment)
• Attach documentation to flights to track compliance
• Check current airspace status (via Airmap integration)
• Auto sync telemetry: Import flight log files or automatically push your flight data from 3rd party apps. We support more than 40 telemetry types
• Auto store flight details and documentation in project folders
• Custom report generation and compliance reporting in seconds for: FAA, CAA CASA, CAD DGAC
• Replay flight track in 3D
- Weather screen: On the top right part, right align the Temp block.
- Fix for : Airspace screen - Close button doesn't work.
- Fix for : Dashboard screens - After changing a date in a detail screen, the change is not reflected in the list.
- Fix for : When installing the app, the maps is not place on the current user location but on San José.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.