Ideas flow freely among apps, iCloud, and iMessage, so you can easily create and share files, photos and chat channels. Plus, work and chat together to drive teamwork, edit without switching apps, and enjoy data privacy and security. Get it now.
Work & Chat in iMessage
• Create or import project lists and slides to work together and share on-going feedback from iMessage groups.
• Prioritize to-dos, check off tasks done, or shop on a budget, section by section with photos.
• Send and receive files as messages via secured iMessage network.
• Unpack many photos in a message to a slide, while styling captions with 30+ fonts and colors.
• Tap to open the latest message received on the same file to get all the changes at once.
• Keep conversations focused since each file has its own chat channel.
• Continue from where you left off upon returning to the app.
Keep Going with Your Lists
• Stay on top of your “MustDo” tasks for today, tomorrow, and next seven days.
• Change status in MustDo and see the results in charts and lists.
• Spot the sections falling behind in a progress chart and jump to see what's left to be done.
• Insert sections anywhere and reorder them all you want.
Organize Your Ideas
• Add to your Ideabooks easily from Lists, Slides, and web notes, and make changes without leaving the app.
• Use shared resources to quickly draft new ideabooks to work with your team or family (access iCloud & device photos together online or offline).
• Add your own Ideabooks folders and subfolders.
Create Memories Together
• Unpack many photos at once for slideshows in iMessage.
• Upload photos to iCloud for easy access by teammates.
• Update slides linked to ideabooks for you.
Schedule + Notify
• Manage your schedules with to-dos top of mind.
• Share My Group events via iCloud, without losing sight of events from your devices.
• Get status updates and alerts on Today view, with links to the source files.
• Create recurring events using natural language recognition.
Collaborate + Sync via iCloud
• Continue your work between iOS devices freely.
• Manage groups and devices with templates and organizer.
• Share files with My Group for collaboration or with My View for browsing. Or, add your own groups with the ability to manage members and turn off sharing.
• Open incoming chats in any order and let the app sort them.
• Upload incremental changes to iCloud to save bandwidth.
• Change your attendance status right from a meeting reminder.
• Move paragraphs and files between apps even when you’re offline.
• Use widgets to save email messages and web notes to Lists or Ideabooks folders.
Privacy + Security
• Import contacts to create groups for sharing your work as PDF attachments via secure Apple Mail.
• Use one iTunes account to support up to 6 people and 10 devices, so the organizer and device owners can manage the groups for iCloud file sharing.
• Sharing with iMessage groups is accessible to iOS users with phone numbers or email addresses.
FlowNote is priced at $2.99 for the Lists app with iMessage extension, file sharing via iCloud, and free trial of the Ideabooks, Events, and Slides apps, all ad free. An in-app purchase reminder will pop up when you're over the limit of two files per free app.
Have any feedback or questions? We’d love to hear from you! Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook at /getideasflowing, or on Twitter at @getideasflowing.
Love FlowNote? Write us an App Store review. Thank you.
Compatible with iOS 12.1! Improved reliability of shopping lists.
- AllFocus, Inc.
- 75.5 Mo
Nécessite iOS 11.3 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone et l’iPad.
- © AllFocus, Inc
- 3,49 €
- Achats intégrés
- Ideabooks Unlimited 1,09 €
- Slides Unlimited 1,09 €
- Events Unlimited 1,09 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.